Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand (894 Views)

Namibian Tribe Has A Strange Way Of Welcoming Visitors With Giving Out Their Wiv / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS / What's So Bad About Using Your Left Hand To Collect Or Give Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand by souljaboi51(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
I know it is a culture thing but what exactly is wrong with giving people things with your left hand or accepting with your left hand. I would really love a proper reason(s) apart from the fact that it is a "culture thing".
Would appreciate as many opinions as possible.
Re: What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Maybe its because most people wipe their ass with their left hand... lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand by aeronot(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nothing! Just a myth in Nigeria that their is something wrong..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Receiving should be with both hands. It shows gratitude.
Re: What Is Wrong With Giving People Things With Your Left Hand by Emmyk(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

posh Yoruba Owambe Videos / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Oluwo Of Iwo / Great Acheivers From The South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.