Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook (629 Views)

Webmasters Help Me On This Problem/challenge / Please Blogger/webmasters Help Me My Adsense Is So Low / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Sageez(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
How do I correct a wrong thumbnail when sharing my post on facebook from my blog www.blog361.com
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Generalmac(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sageez:
How do I correct a wrong thumbnail when sharing my post on facebook from my blog www.blog361.com

Hey,

You don't need to correct anything, I checked it out, when you share some posts, it shares with the correct thumbnail, right? And sometimes it doesn't.

This is because the former consisted of sizable image enough for Facebook I.e at least 200×200 pixels.

While the latter is too small, so Facebook picks up a random image .
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Sageez(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Generalmac:

Hey,

You don't need to correct anything, I checked it out, when you share some posts, it shares with the correct thumbnail, right? And sometimes it doesn't.

This is because the former consisted of sizable image enough for Facebook I.e at least 200×200 pixels.

While the latter is too small, so Facebook picks up a random image .
thanks for the aid. I'll try it out in my next post
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Generalmac(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Don't mention.. The bigger the image, the better.
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Realphilo(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Generalmac:
Don't mention.. The bigger the image, the better.
You have said it 200 * 200px it's the recommended image size.
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Sageez(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
the ish is still on
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Sageez(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Realphilo:

You have said it 200 * 200px it's the recommended image size.
i am still having same ish
Re: Webmasters Help. How To Correct Wrong Thumbnail On Facebook by Realphilo(m): 2:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Sageez:
i am still having same ish
contact me on 08169254598, I might be of help

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Adsense Account For Your New Site Get In Touch / Naijaviewz.com With Over 30,000 Viewers For Sale / Facebook Page With 16,000 Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.