Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! (933 Views)

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
WHAT IS THE FATE OF MOHAMMED ALI IN THE AFTERLIFE

He definitely was a great man,
a world legend
A successful boxer well recognized in all over the continents, he also pride himself in his prowess like one of his punchline says "I floats like a butterfly and sting like a bee" to tell you how much he's ready to destabilize his opponent in the boxing ring.

Well, all said and done, no matter how great, wealthy or famous you are on earth, one day the messenger called death will come and look for you and take you away from among the sons of men even from among your own family and loved ones, and for him Mohammed Ali whose curtain of his earthly life has been rolled over and his face turned into the afterlife what will be his fate?

As a Christian - A Christian will say the scripture says "except a man is born again he can not see the kingdom of God" except you are born of the water I.e baptism and of the spirit I.e Holy Spirit you can not enter into the kingdom of God. therefore if you did not enter into the kingdom of God, if you are not welcomed in at the gate of heaven you are therefore turned into the kingdom of the devil, where you continually receives lashes and torture eternally or forever, that is gruesome but it's the verdict from the Eternal Judgement Seat of The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

As a Muslim - well, Muslims will say if your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds then you will be accepted into paradise. They are bent on the good deeds of the individual, as long as you are doing good and helping the poor, you will enter into paradise, and we also learnt of the 70 Virgins as a gift to those that died for their faith I.e the Jihadist, whether that is still applicable to those we labelled terrorist around the globe is still unknown.

As an Atheist - Atheist doesn't believe in anything beyond their sight or logic, no belief in the supernatural or probably in the abstract world, so their belief in the afterlife is vague infact is non existent, as long as you are dead you are gone, you know nothing and nothing knows you. You returned back to your dust and probably come back or evolute from the dust after billions of years.

Using these 3 basics of Faith to look into the fate of the afterlife of the Late Boxing Legend that recently cross the rubicon,

-From the Christian view since the legend died as a muslim or probably without being born again he will be turned away from the Gate of Heaven into the kingdom of the Devil but if he had received Christ away from the public eyes and had done things according to the Christian laws he will be welcome into the Kingdom of God.

-According to the Muslims, he died a good Muslim being filled with good deeds apart from those he had to beat to a pulp in order to earn himself the title of the world greatest, so he will be welcome into paradise.

-According to the Atheist, he is gone and gone forever, he knows nothing, nothing knows him, he's doing nothing, nothing is doing him, he goes nowhere, he arrives nowhere, he is just another credit to nourish Mother Earth.

Well I put a full stop here. This article is not to condemn anyone or bastardise anyone's faith, its just for us to check the Fate of the Great Boxing Legend MOHAMMED ALI in the Afterlife according to the three basics of Faith in the world. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by ayaside(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
When you crossover, you will get to know but for now,bother yourself with "living" issues.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by ikbnice(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
OP, just call his phone number and ask him where he is, that would save your brain from unnecessary stress.
Waiting patiently to hear the result of your call.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by cosby02(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
I strongly recommend the OP to take the poster above me seriously.. . Im also interested in the reply from the call. Thanks
Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by Chanchit: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2016
people just would never mind their business. this long post on Wetin no cosign you.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 05, 2016
As a christian, my stand is this.

God is the judge. If we begin to judge now, who then will judge us?

It doesnt matter what Mohammed Ali did on earth, if he accepted Christ before his death, he would surely make heaven.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by Joagbaje(m): 5:21am On Jun 05, 2016
It depends on his last stand with God While he was conscious of himself. If he had received Gods gift of eternal life he goes to heaven but If he wasn't born again he goes to hell for rejecting the gospel of christ .

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

A man cannot be saved by good works.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Mohammed Ali In The Afterlife!! by otemanuduno: 5:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Tosinex:
WHAT IS THE FATE OF MOHAMMED ALI IN THE AFTERLIFE

He definitely was a great man,
a world legend
A successful boxer well recognized in all over the continents, he also pride himself in his prowess like one of his punchline says "I floats like a butterfly and sting like a bee" to tell you how much he's ready to destabilize his opponent in the boxing ring.

Well, all said and done, no matter how great, wealthy or famous you are on earth, one day the messenger called death will come and look for you and take you away from among the sons of men even from among your own family and loved ones, and for him Mohammed Ali whose curtain of his earthly life has been rolled over and his face turned into the afterlife what will be his fate?

As a Christian - A Christian will say the scripture says "except a man is born again he can not see the kingdom of God" except you are born of the water I.e baptism and of the spirit I.e Holy Spirit you can not enter into the kingdom of God. therefore if you did not enter into the kingdom of God, if you are not welcomed in at the gate of heaven you are therefore turned into the kingdom of the devil, where you continually receives lashes and torture eternally or forever, that is gruesome but it's the verdict from the Eternal Judgement Seat of The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

As a Muslim - well, Muslims will say if your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds then you will be accepted into paradise. They are bent on the good deeds of the individual, as long as you are doing good and helping the poor, you will enter into paradise, and we also learnt of the 70 Virgins as a gift to those that died for their faith I.e the Jihadist, whether that is still applicable to those we labelled terrorist around the globe is still unknown.

As an Atheist - Atheist doesn't believe in anything beyond their sight or logic, no belief in the supernatural or probably in the abstract world, so their belief in the afterlife is vague infact is non existent, as long as you are dead you are gone, you know nothing and nothing knows you. You returned back to your dust and probably come back or evolute from the dust after billions of years.

Using these 3 basics of Faith to look into the fate of the afterlife of the Late Boxing Legend that recently cross the rubicon,

-From the Christian view since the legend died as a muslim or probably without being born again he will be turned away from the Gate of Heaven into the kingdom of the Devil but if he had received Christ away from the public eyes and had done things according to the Christian laws he will be welcome into the Kingdom of God.

-According to the Muslims, he died a good Muslim being filled with good deeds apart from those he had to beat to a pulp in order to earn himself the title of the world greatest, so he will be welcome into paradise.

-According to the Atheist, he is gone and gone forever, he knows nothing, nothing knows him, he's doing nothing, nothing is doing him, he goes nowhere, he arrives nowhere, he is just another credit to nourish Mother Earth.

Well I put a full stop here. This article is not to condemn anyone or bastardise anyone's faith, its just for us to check the Fate of the Great Boxing Legend MOHAMMED ALI in the Afterlife according to the three basics of Faith in the world. Thanks.

He will get to the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH where all his mistakes would be corrected. Then his soul would be transported to either the Chumorld or the Clumoid for his second life. Domino Reverad the God who made the universe with a Big Bang did not create hell fire for people, his sons(Hades, Jehovah, etc) did.

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Students Note At My PPA , How True Is This / Please Help Me For God Sake / Pokemon GO Cyber-demons To Locate And Execute Christians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.