Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Listen To Hot New Single: Y.q Ft. Vector "nobody Else" Now Before I Delete It! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Hot New Single: Y.q Ft. Vector "nobody Else" Now Before I Delete It! (1459 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Why Avril Lavigne Is The Best Female Rocker! Listen To "hot" / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Hot New Single: Y.q Ft. Vector "nobody Else" Now Before I Delete It! by frijos(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
WORD UP YA'LL JUST FOR YA'LL TO KNOW WE AIN'T PLAYING AIIT? MY BOYS (VECTOR AND SHOGON) ARE GETTING JIGGY RIGHT NOW PROMOTIONS HAVE STARTED FULL TIME POWERED BY STARVILLE!

HERE'S "THE MOST ANTICIPATED SINGLE" OFF THE YEAR '09 YA'LL Y.Q FT. VECTOR "NOBODY ELSE

U GERRIT HERE FIRST COS U GUYS HAVE BEEN SUPORTIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN WITH US! THAT'S RIGHT

BUT SAD ENUFF, I'M TAKING IT OFF BY 7:00AM THIS COMING FRIDAY!

GOTTA BOUNCE, ENJOY AND AS ALWAYS I SAY

CHEERS!

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/fjay
Re: Listen To Hot New Single: Y.q Ft. Vector "nobody Else" Now Before I Delete It! by frijos(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
Y.Q IS NO DOUBT NAIJA'S BEST RnB CROONER RIGHT NOW. DUDE GOT THIS AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL VOICE! HIS VOCALS IS SUPERB AND BRILLIANT. SIMPLY PUT MAGNIFICIENT AND EXCELLENT!!! HIS LYRICS ARE ALSO WELL THOUGHT OUT AND WELL COMPOSED. VOTE FOR Y.Q THE KING OF NAIJA RnB. cool

THIS TRACK WILL JUDGE!
Re: Listen To Hot New Single: Y.q Ft. Vector "nobody Else" Now Before I Delete It! by ofokasibe: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
yq's hook is not topnotch in this song . i have heard a lot sicker hooks from yq, eg loke ft mode and od, but vectors flow was above average . i still beleif they coulda done more considering the magnitude of the song hype. thanks frijos . and where have u been since ?dawg
Re: Listen To Hot New Single: Y.q Ft. Vector "nobody Else" Now Before I Delete It! by frijos(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
ofokasibe:

yq's hook is not topnotch in this song . i have heard a lot sicker hooks from yq, eg loke ft mode and od, but vectors flow was above average . i still beleif they coulda done more considering the magnitude of the song hype. thanks frijos . and where have u been since ?dawg

hey my mAIN MAN Ofoks! word up homie tried ur line last night matter of fact i'ma try it right now again. sh*t dawg i been around u no running other things but i'm back off and on like that gotta be where the money at u know. thanks for ur opinion man

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy / Ibime Presents 2 New Tracks - Listen And Rate! / One Of The Best Remixes ---> Victoria Kimani – Oleku Remix (baby You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.