Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter (34901 Views)

Solomon Adeola's Birthday Cake From Saraki, As Yayi Celebrates 47th Bithday / Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by tolufase: 6:08am On Jun 05, 2016
I hope this will not be another propaganda

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by macarson2k(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2016
temptnow:
Sahara reporters we don't care about what you people say anymore. We hope thiefnubuu have renew your contract for this year.

Sahara Reporters is the most useless in Nigeria. All their news are cook and no source.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by madridguy(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Bringing Oba to ilorin was why Lawal was rocked to sleep soon. The Alfa's in Ilorin are willing to do anything to make ilorin remain an Islamic State. Hope you understand me better.

asadike:
As long as Ilorin people continue to eat free amala from saraki's house, Saraki will continue to rule and milk ilorin dry. I truly miss former gov of kwara state Mohammed Lawal. Rip sir. U tried your best and you fought d Fulani lords of ilorin, u wanted to restore the Oba throne but u died during the tussle.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Bullet01(f): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2016
tolufase:
I hope this will not be another propaganda
. The news is true sir. Bullet01 reporting from kwara state.

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by planetx: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2016
Most Nigerians are corrupt and would do worse than their thieving politicians if given the chance.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Tb222(m): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2016
u
OAUTemitayo:
When me dey look for 60k for accommodation in school.
God please pick my call o.
u will find the money o
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Sprintson(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Why would someone believe this useless sahara reporters that thrives on propaganda just to fool their Tribe...
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by transient123(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2016
If this true, there is need for serious cleansing in kwara. Where these kwarans sef, will they allow this to continue, or the usual "he is our son" syndrome is still playing out. Welcome to a third world state.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by SamiraF: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Sahara Reporters lying on Saraki from now till eternity
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2016
this is enough to sue him for money laundering.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by permanentgrace(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2016
hakeem4:
Someone has 300 million

Someone doesn't have 300 to buy garri

Baba God pick up my call

If that money was to be shared to the poor 150m Nigerians, check out how much one person would receive. Meanwhile, one person is in possession of such. Dear God, why did you turn your back against Africa?

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2016
I dont like saraki, but this is too low for sahara reporters

And tinubu's is now broke.... he was just accepted into the league of truthful and integrity filled politicians..

What's 300m that saraki can't afford?

Linda's house is btw 500m and 800m..

Sahara (tinubu) have noticed that people are tired of all the hulubalala.. so they want to feed fresh stories..

How much is a bank md's payslip?
How much is bank chairman's payslip?
How much is a governors payslip?
How much is a senators payslip?
How much is a senate presidents payslip?
How much is his inherited wealth?
How much is the wife's inherited wealth?
And all other sources of income......

This is an accomplished man for 300m to generate such fuss..

When you start making money, with the right investment, you can only keep making more, be it human or fixed asset.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Abeyjide: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2016
since the trialsof saraki,he has been so careful using bank for any transaction to avoid any implication. so what he does now is the moving of raw cash. and his piper is still owing people's salary.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Praktikals(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
As I truly miss former gov of kwara state Mohammed Lawal. Rip sir. U tried your best and you fought d Fulani lords of ilorin, u wanted to restore the Oba throne but u died during the tussle.
Lawal was no saint either. He was worse than Saraki.

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by ibraz01: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
maturity and intelligence, completely contrary to what ur post discloses about you. Accept my sympathy & get well soon
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Abiagirl777(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Kwara state govt that can't pay salaries ferried 30million to saraki's house what? I don't think I wanna believe this story probably they meant 30million

dem dey talk 300 million,you dey talk 30 million.
imukwa anya?
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by asadike(f): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
madridguy:
Bringing Oba to ilorin was why Lawal was rocked to sleep soon. The Alfa's in Ilorin are willing to do anything to make ilorin remain an Islamic State. Hope you understand me better.

My dear, i was in junior sec sch when lawal died, we use to live very close to balogun afonja's compound then. I still remembered many Yorubas saying good riddance to bad rubbish. That is d reason why d emir of ilorin is backing saraki till date.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by comeandmarry: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
I make it rain,I make it rain,I make it rain,I don cut chain,i Don cut chain( Ross interlude)
Heyo Saraki,i just ran out of money,i nid 2borrow a 300 million naira cash.
I be throwin ma 50ty's
Jus stole from ma boss,idnt care if you read dis
Yeah I was dia Dat nite,took whats mine,catch me switching private jets cos I own the flights.
now am a boss,im a Playa
I make it ☔ rain on these haters.

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by prof12(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
temptnow:
Sahara reporters we don't care about what you people say anymore. We hope thiefnubuu have renew your contract for this year.

People like you seem to have lost hope. Politicians keep milking us dry and you keep siding them just because of your hatred for one person Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Late Lawal got good intention for ilorin but bringing Oba to ilorin is a big crime against the ilorin elite as they see that as a way turning the Modinat Ilorin to a dirty city where Shirk will be performed frequently.

asadike:
My dear, i was in junior sec sch when lawal died, we use to live very close to balogun afonja's compound then. I still remembered many Yorubas saying good riddance to bad rubbish. That is d reason why d emir of ilorin is backing saraki till date.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by angayejay(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2016
tomakint:
The attraction between Saraki and bad news is just like bread and butter and MTN (everywhere HE goes)!
300 million isn't that money laundry ?? EFCC abeg just jail am
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by kingsaf(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Sahara reporter now I know they are fake..... propaganda site.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by chat2deen(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
As long as Ilorin people continue to eat free amala from saraki's house, Saraki will continue to rule and milk ilorin dry. I truly miss former gov of kwara state Mohammed Lawal. Rip sir. U tried your best and you fought d Fulani lords of ilorin, u wanted to restore the Oba throne but u died during the tussle.

May soul RIP, amen. He also brought political thugery at its peak esp in baboko area, Kwara Poly etc.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by SergeAlain: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2016
The alleged loss raises plenty of questions.
In the view of many respondents here it indicates the extent of corruption of Saraki, the Senate president and a major party leader in APC. Why then is our incorruptible president finding it so difficult to believe that corruption does not reside outside PDP. We all know that if Saraki did not disobey party instructions, all this would not be happening now!!
Why are we not spreading the searchlights to Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Oshiomole etc.?

That is the sole reason naysayers (or wailers if you like) are of the view that the current war against corruption is a witch hunt. We may say that another government should probe them but as we all know, justice delayed is justice denied!
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2016
So Kwara state deliver money for Saraki to keep in his bedroom?

The money goes missing he blames his aides and house staff.

Wonder what his aides are doing being in his bedroom.

Does Saraki not have a safe at home?

So a domestic staff steals N300m but remains working as domestic staff therefore making it difficult for Saraki pinpoint the thief?

This story does not stand up to scrutiny.

Conclusion : Saraki has found an original way of explaining what happened to state money that he looted.

ObiOkpor:
Story to cover his loot. The money was kept by state government. Is Saraki the CBN where such big money should be kept.
Whoever stole that money did well.
Nigeria politicians looting our money since 1914.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by olisaEze(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
How true is this story? Who is the IPO of the case? Which police station in kwara were the aides and staff taken to? Sahara reporters picshures or adonbilivit!
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by sunkoye: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
Mohammed lawal met his doom cos of lack of wisdom. He was fighting at all front. He fought sarakis', fulani and civil servants the same time. Dats not wise though.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by kalohkaloh: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2016
The involvement of police lends credence to the authenticity of the report! I believe the report knowing well Bukola's propensity for looting!!
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by demoBaba: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2016
God plz, let Saraki's Days be Numbered in Senate President sit.
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by eejo(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2016
buhari probe Apc members and you will recover fund to run your country for four years
Re: N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter by nicefaze: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2016
I am not a Sarakanian but now I Can confirm authoritatively that Sahara reporters is nothing but a bluffer. No such amount got missing in Saraki house as claimed by Sahara reporters and I can swear with my life about this. If a respected news outlet like Sahara reporters are falsifying their news just to feather their own nest, tell Me where is the integrity in journalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.