Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap (12989 Views)

Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos / Police Arraign Fulani Herdsman In Makurdi Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by rawtouch: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
over to the judge
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by paulGrundy(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
teelaw4life:
The level of ethno-religious bigotry and sentimentalism on nairaland is astonishing. Some people here have gone beyond the point of return as far as being tolerant goes...but na wetin concern me, tomato is still 500 naira for 4 bulbs and buhari's economic team don't know what to do about anythung.

Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by obagangan: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
I can't belive this, dirty politic everywhere.
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by southpole: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Siberia101:

Every tribe are into prostitution biko

but some tribes are d flagships
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by southpole: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2016
teelaw4life:
The level of ethno-religious bigotry and sentimentalism on nairaland is astonishing. Some people here have gone beyond the point of return as far as being tolerant goes...but na wetin concern me, tomato is still 500 naira for 4 bulbs and buhari's economic team don't know what to do about anythung.

if you are sincere and wise enough you will know that tomato problem is a disease epidemic that affected over 500 tomato farms in d north and these farm lands have to be treated thoroughly before new cultivars are planted.don't allow your hate for BUHARI becloud your thinking which will make you look foolish before d public

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by Ramanto(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
shun tribalism and let's jointly fight fraud
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by DonCortino: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2016
saintgoogle:
The JEWS never disappoint
Ur heartattck is loading. grin
Ur brain has been dislodged from reasoning cheesy any name u see now looks or sound jewish to you. Sorry o!
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by UEDIBO: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2016
easyhacq:
Not My tribe which is Hausa/Yoruba
DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY HAUSA OLOSHO WEY I DON DO?
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by addicted268(f): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Jus negodu!
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by blackface12: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Owliver:
what if truly she was kidnapped. and this probably is a set up
I feel u my brother.Na so one babe suffer ed in d hands of kidnappers, raped on daily bases, just to safe her sister's life.So anythung goes in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by fabuloux122(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
easyhacq:
Not My tribe which is Hausa/Yoruba
that's not true and u know it.
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by babadee1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
saintgoogle:

Just in case you're referring to Igbo people the woman in question is not one of them.
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by teelaw4life(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
southpole:

if you are sincere and wise enough you will know that tomato problem is a disease epidemic that affected over 500 tomato farms in d north and these farm lands have to be treated thoroughly before new cultivars are planted.don't allow your hate for BUHARI becloud your thinking which will make you look foolish before d public

Lol brother, if you'd read what i wrote properly you would notice that i differentiated the two matters. I said buhari's economic team don't know what to do about anything. I didn't say buhari's economic team do not know what to do about the tomato issue. Abeg, i no hate buhari but i don't think his economic team are perfoming properly.
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
saintgoogle:
. We already know you are gullible, pls do not make it too obvious.
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by BetaThings: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2016
teelaw4life:

Lol brother, if you'd read what i wrote properly you would notice that i differentiated the two matters. I said buhari's economic team don't know what to do about anything. I didn't say buhari's economic team do not know what to do about the tomato issue. Abeg, i no hate buhari but i don't think his economic team are perfoming properly.

Your clarification is does not change anything

teelaw4life:
tomato is still 500 naira for 4 bulbs and buhari's economic team don't know what to do about anythung.

If you complain about tomato and in the same sentence blame the economic team for not being able to fix anything, we know you are blaming the team for everything including the tomato issue
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by BetaThings: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Owliver:
what if truly she was kidnapped. and this probably is a set up

Would you consider set up when a Muslim or Northerner is accused?
No, you wouldn't

When people from the South are being accused and people are commenting, I see posts about tribalism being bad, tribalism is bad
Show me where you guys have found tribalism to be bad when the target is muslim and/or Northerner

Police stations in the South have their hands full
Re: Police Arraign ABU Staff For Staging Daughter’s Fake Kidnap by BetaThings: 3:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Southerner/Christian tries to frame a Muslim/Northerner

The thread is dry - just 2 pages
No mention of religion yet
It is not trending on twitter

[size=15pt]Christians hate the truth
and love to bear FALSE WITNESS[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife / Managing Director Remanded In Prison For Pirating Nigerian Weekly Law Reports / FRSC Marshal Killed, Two Others Kidnapped Along Kaduna-abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.