Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos (17405 Views)

Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) / See How Boko Haram Destroyed Nigerian Military Formation In Yobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by Solitude101: 5:26am On Jun 06, 2016
NCAN. Where are you?
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2016
omenka:
Lol. Even when I'm minding my own business, staying off the forum for most of the day with not up to 10 comments throughout, my mentions from Ugandans and the bitter Children of El Chapo just keep piling up. If I mind my business, na yawa, if I don't, na still yawa...

They lie like their lives depend on it- ask this liar where Omenka has ever said stuff like "kill them, burn them, hang them" when not referring to Boko Haram and he'd go on another endless prattle about God knows what. But hell, trust the resident co-bigots to like any anti-Omenka post...

May Omenka continue to be a torment to all enemies of this country even in their dreams and may Chukwu Okeke Alabama smite all those who wish her evil - amen.

Miserable bunch of miscreants. cheesy

You are too small; boy. Only a few thoughts and wishes from me, you will never remain the same. You insult people as you deem fit.. Insult their tribes, insult their aspirations, insult their hustle and insult all insultables if there is a word like that. As Omenka go army finish, wey im boot? It may take years... But when the time comes, you will be answerable for all your crimes and banter.

Continue being the paid per post hack and noob that you are while the real hustlers keep on striving. I dont really have your time boy!

The next thing is you will start screaming for the mods but nobody will see when you called me a miscreant! Hypocrite.
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Peterpan222:

Nawa oo. That's too harsh of you insulting a whole tribe that most knows nothing about what you guys are bragging. Why not give him a direct fire brigade instead of a whole generation u know little or nothing about. Not good of you @ all.

You have time for him? Someone that wishes he came as an Igbo man? Its jealousy and greediness that is eating him up... Soul and body. You are telling him to give me a direct fire brigade? On a normal day, can he engage me? If not for Nairaland rules, I will take him round the world in 2 seconds and he wont know what hit him!

But like I told him, he will answer one day... One day, he may jam people that wont and dont tolerate all his online bickering and banter!
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by Highbhee(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Nprther=Local criminal Eastern=International western=Advocate of both lol
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by Highbhee(m): 5:57am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=csamii post=46304869]So what will happen to those badges of weed shocked will they resell it[/quote
ypu still dey Ask.Are you new In nigeria....Of course dem go resell am
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by persius555(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Proceeds from this drug sales will most likely be used to fund boko haram terrorist activities.
This is the underbelly of the crime world. Every marijuana smoker is actually indirectly financing the killing of innocent souls in places thousands of kilometers away. The office of NSA should please up their game.
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by NePro: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Badgers14:
Sneezes...

Are you sure that was his real name undecided he could be from the other side of town grin grin

Runs outta the thread***
Of course he might be from the other side of the town,,,how can you be this lame as f**k?? Crime is crime irrespective of who's committing it..call a spade a spade don't be judgemental...stop racial profiling.
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by vigilantee(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Aboki transporting it to Awon omo wobe... Awon omo ibo..
Re: Man Transporting Marijuana Arrested In Yobe -. Photos by Badgers14: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
NePro:

Of course he might be from the other side of the town,,,how can you be this lame as f**k?? Crime is crime irrespective of who's committing it..call a spade a spade don't be judgemental...stop racial profiling.

Person no dey follow you play Did i mention any name here
ri juo nsi onu there angry fûck off angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin In Baby Food, Ex-brt Driver Excretes Pellets Of cocaine / 3 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Borno, Five Killed / Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.