Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wireless Network Management Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wireless Network Management Software (582 Views)

MS Windows Server 2003 And 2008 Configuration, Wired And Wireless Network/pabx / My Next Door Has A Wireless Network But Protected With A Wep Key / Wireless Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wireless Network Management Software by walex25(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hi.
   please. where can i get a wireless Network management software. (i.e hotspot) that if any body is to connect to the wireless network he/she has to make use of user name and passport. meaning you must have a user name and a passport before you can make use of the network.
Re: Wireless Network Management Software by tunde300us(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
mikrotik is still the best in nigeria
Re: Wireless Network Management Software by samir101ng(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
@tunde300us

You are absolutely right. Mikrotik Hotspot Management Software is the best hotspot/bandwidth manager i know onthe market. You cant go wrong with using it.
Re: Wireless Network Management Software by walex25(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2009
ok. where can i get it. or can i download it on the net.
Re: Wireless Network Management Software by yinkfad(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2009
i am into wireless networking and i use microtik very well it is able to do that but u have to use it for ur server. once it is well configured u can contact me on this no 08038551924 or mail me yinkfad24u@yahoo.com it has been installed in so many places and they are enjoying it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Me Help. / Fix Your Computer Yourself / Duo Core And Core2duo.whats The Difference And Amd Equivalents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.