Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigeria: A Backward Nation In The Dark Ages. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: A Backward Nation In The Dark Ages. (488 Views)

Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / Nigeria: A Backward Nation In The Dark Ages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: A Backward Nation In The Dark Ages. by Ijebulogic(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2016
This is the news I'm reading about my country this morning and I'm convinced we are still a backward nation stuck in the dark ages.
1. An average lady lynched and beheaded.
2. Agitation from a group of people to destroy the country because they don't like other "tribes" ( what the hell is a tribe anyway, are we cavemen?)
3. Billions of Naira budgeted for infrastructure and security ends up in private accounts ( just imagine Obama looting US treasury to buy private jet)
4. Jobless youths bombing pipelines and there isn't a state of national emergency declared. Soldiers have not been redeployed and everyone is going about their business like this shh is normal.
5. We are still the second largest consumers of champagne in the world and we are very proud of ourselves for the achievement.

Wasted country, wasted leadership, wasted youth. A country stuck in the dark ages.

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Did Not Name Looters In Asset Recovery – Osinbajo / I Will Never Buy Private Jet With Gods Money- Ademusiwa / Photo Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.