Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak (682 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by mezynaija(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Few hours ago, a Redeemers' University lecturer, Mike Esiri posted on Facebook saying that no other person can be referred to as the greatest unless our Lord Jesus Christ.
Read his post below:

How can a mortal man rise up and claim to be "the greatest"? That borders on blasphemy. The late Mohammed Ali could not even overcome Parkinson disease not to mention death. Without any fear of being branded a fanatic or such like, I make bold to declare that the Lord Jesus Christ who is King of kings and Lord of lords is the greatest.

More Here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/jesus-is-greatest-and-not-muhammad-ali.html

Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by mezynaija(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by iPopAlomo(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2016
This man no get joy at all...
Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Let's give this dude some freedom of speech.
Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by snezBaba: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
What's wrong wit this one again

Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by adenine02: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
that what happens when you are too religious

is Jesus a boxer

Muhammed Ali is d greatest boxer QED
Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by Muaadh(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2016
ode is your middle name.
Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by saqo(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2016
God is the greatest, not Jesus.
Re: Jesus Is The Greatest And Not Muhammad Ali - Redeemers University Lecturer Speak by horlarwhalhe: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Why are you disturbing yourself very body is going to die weither disease or not we going to die one day at least he achieve some things what about him what did he achieve before posting Ali is not greatest
Too much Religious that what it cause to degrade is fellow black man and promote is white jesus undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are You Aware That Genuine Spiritual Power Rules Spiritually And Physicaly?check / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/16 / Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.