Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent (1939 Views)

Convert Your Responsive Website And Blog To Android Apps For Just 20k / I Need A Programmer To Fix My Website Bugs Ad Add New Features / Need A PHP Programmer To Help Me Add A Comment Session On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Any person that can do this should please contact me on 07083410092, it urgent with affordable price
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by itznur(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2016
drop the blog URL
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2016
wwww.mapolybook.com it social network
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by gidimasters(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:
http://www.mapolybook.com it social network
u be mapoly student?
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
gidimasters:
u be mapoly student?

Yes brother 2013/14 set, i designed the site but i need apps for it to make it friendly
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by creamyworkz: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:

Yes brother 2013/14 set, i designed the site but i need apps for it to make it friendly
what do you want the app to do
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by gidimasters(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:

okay, buh d site is kinda unprofessional... the pages are not there... i cant view any post unless i login
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by creamyworkz: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:
wwww.mapolybook.com it social network

your GUI looks good, but then like gidimaster mentioned the functionality of your webpage is a very important aspect. that's the essence of information achitecture.
You have links to use various languages on you website which would have been a good idea, but then when those links are clicked it affects the layout of your webpage(that can be fixed in your stylesheet) but then one might ask, who are your target users? do they speak any of those languages?
i dont mean to condemn your work, trust me you've done a good work, but am just saying this as constructive criticism
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
creamyworkz:

your GUI looks good, but then like gidimaster mentioned the functionality of your webpage is a very important aspect. that's the essence of information achitecture.
You have links to use various languages on you website which would have been a good idea, but then when those links are clicked it affects the layout of your webpage(that can be fixed in your stylesheet) but then one might ask, who are your target users? do they speak any of those languages?
i dont mean to condemn your work, trust me you've done a good work, but am just saying this as constructive criticism

i love all the comment so far....

you can really feel the script until you log in as a user.....the site is 100% facebook and anything you can do on facebook you can also do it on the site ..... have added others to that facebook having discover
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by splashz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
is not available on opera browser... or am I typing the wrung ur
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by splashz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by splashz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:

i love all the comment so far....

you can really feel the script until you long in as a users... the site is 100% facebook and anything you can do on facebook you can also do it on the site ..... have added others to that facebook having discover

have an app like that offline is exactly copy of Facebook...
just in case u want it
WhatsApp me 08135076623
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by Raypawer(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol
check the url www not wwww
splashz:
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Opera, ucweb and web doesn't really work for the site. it work fine on Google chrome and others. thanks for the contact, I will give you call
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by gidimasters(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:
Opera, ucweb and web doesn't really work for the site. it work fine on Google chrome and others. thanks for the contact, I will give you call
try to make use of the corrections above... and also make ur site/blog be compatible with any web browser. atleasu u cant tell ur blog users to use only google chrome
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by splashz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
unitee2011:

give me small change let me copy ur source code and fix opera mini for u...
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
splashz:

OK....... thanks brother
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by teampregar(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stop adding all facebooks features oh, your website name already includes book, if your service gets succesful tommorow and pose a competition to facebook, they might sue you that your are misleading users to your website.. trust me dem go slay, cause U.S.A government too powerful and naija must obey block your website.. Just think of ur own features and add or remove book from the domain name

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
splashz:

Thanks I going for you for the android. and again I need someone to create the site apps for java phones, any that can do that should contact me on 07083420092
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
teampregar:
Stop adding all facebooks features oh, your website name already includes book, if your service gets succesful tommorow and pose a competition to facebook, they might sue you that your are misleading users to your website.. trust me dem go slay, cause U.S.A government too powerful and naija must obey block your website.. Just think of ur own features and add or remove book from the domain name

Thanks my brother you are right, I will as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
teampregar:

Thanks my brother, you are right. I will as soon as possible
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I still need someone to create the java phones apps for the site
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by FincoApps(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2016
unitee2011:
I still need someone to create the java phones apps for the site

Please contact me on admin@fincoapps.com.

When you say Java phones, do you mean like Old Nokia and Old BlackBerry devices included ?
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2016
FincoApps:

Please contact me on admin@fincoapps.com.

When you say Java phones, do you mean like Old Nokia and Old BlackBerry devices included ?

yap pls drop your contact, am serious about the business, I will give you call.........
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by FincoApps(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
unitee2011:

yap pls drop your contact, am serious about the business, I will give you call.........

09081552310... please text me My phone don't receive calls because of so many creeps out there
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
FincoApps:

09081552310... please text me My phone don't receive calls because of so many creeps out there

It is better to talk to you on air in order to know what I want but to my surprised, I call your number several time and you didnt pick if nothing is wrong I don't thing I can do such business with you . Don't hide anything we are all human
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by FincoApps(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
unitee2011:

It is better to talk to you on air in order to know what I want but to my surprised, I call your number several time and you didnt pick if nothing is wrong I don't thing I can do such business with you . Don't hide anything we are all human

Simply send a text or send me your number and I'll call you.... you have no idea why I can't receive calls. If you can't do any, then keep quiet and look for another programmer
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by unitee2011: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
FincoApps:

Simply send a text or send me your number and I'll call you.... you have no idea why I can't receive calls. If you can't do any, then keep quiet and look for another programmer
. It ok, not a problem....
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by UltraMusicGroup: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
unitee2011:
Any person that can do this should please contact me on 07083410092, it urgent with affordable price

We can.At UMS WEB SOLUTIONS, we focus on building Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our web solutions provides clients with strong physical presence online.
+2348187428339, +2348187434413 | Website : www.ultramediasolution.com/web
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by Donald3d(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
FincoApps:

no para na ,small small
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by FincoApps(m): 12:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Donald3d:
no para na ,small small

LOL, No jor,
He caught me in a bad mood that day. Also I noticed Nigerians take it really personal when my phone tells them to text me... whereas most foreigners just simply obey and text.

Might need to create an exception for Nigerians afterall
Re: I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2016
unitee2011:
i can create the java version bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? / Cargo/courier Tracking Software Script / Get Online Payment Processor To Your Bulksms Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.