Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover (10635 Views)

Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. / Tyga’s Rumored Ex, Girlfriend Demi Rose Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body / Toyin Aimakhu Attack Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by vicky85(f): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Fast rising actress and producer, Seyi Edun, marked birthday on June 4th at her Ajah residence with family, friends and colleagues.
Her rumored boyfriend, Adeniyi Johnson who came late to the event arrived with couple of his friends with cakes to celebrate the celebrant.
Few weeks back, the duo were in the news after a trip to Dubai.
Confirming the news, Adeniyi said, Seyi Edun is my friend and that will remain forever.
Details of the news in

Re: How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by amtaken(f): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by klassykute(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
her rumored lover and all i see is girls .. is she a lez
Re: How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by vicky85(f): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2016
More pictures

Re: How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by vicky85(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
More pictures

Re: How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by vicky85(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
klassykute:
her rumored lover and all i see is girls .. is she a lez
I was uploading the pictures and you are too fast to read and comment... Www.justpyenews.com has the full detail
Re: How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover by klassykute(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2016
vicky85:

I was uploading the pictures and you are too fast to read and comment... Www.justpyenews.com has the full detail
aww am sorry babe ... ar u a blogger honey?

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Video Of A Man Having Sex With A Chicken / Why Do African Loves Foreigners And Hate Their Own People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.