Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

**breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! (854 Views)

Davido Is Finally In Skelewu / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / D Change Is Really Changing The Everyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by DonCortino: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
I woke up this morning, hungry. And wanted to prepare egg sauce with bread but wen I got to the kitchen, my sink was full of dirty dishes angry and water aint running cos there was to power to pump from d borehole (thanks to phcn).

The dishes in sink just discouraged me from chopping d veggies for the source (I like operating with ma sink cleard). So I decided to pop open a sardine can n eat with the bread and that was when I saw the change!! shocked shocked WHALLAAAH!!!! There it is... 3 fish in my sardine can! I cant believe this! Almost like the miracle of 5 fish.

Change is truly here in ma kitchen!

Sai baba! Sai baba!! Sai baba!!!

Happy sunday y'all! wink

Oh yeah! I gat proof. Check this out!

1 Like

Re: **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by VickyRotex(f): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Op, seems they mixed Osogbo weed with that sardine you just ate.
Re: **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by chiefolododo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Change never come,he still dey come
Re: **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by DonCortino: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op, seems they mixed Osogbo weed with that sardine you just ate.
Stop dey form come make I give u small. grin

1 Like

Re: **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by rheether(f): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
What's the name of the sardine?
Re: **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by DonCortino: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
rheether:
What's the name of the sardine?

its titus na! i dont eat any other except it.
Re: **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! by modskiller(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Have you bought coasters biscuits lately.
This change is like an inversion formula, shiit is bahd

(1) (Reply)

Fake Military Officer Flogs Policewoman In Lagos Traffic / Is It Possible To Block Someone On Nairaland? / Train Crushes Police Van In Portharcourt **pictures**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.