Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? (512 Views)

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Goodplace: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
it is evident that to wrestle with principality and powers one needs to be worded. But how can one be worded when the bible has been been almost ignored. If the way people log in to nairaland it is so with the bible i believe that our lifestyle will be awesome compared to....
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by talktonase(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
you talk true oh...make i go hold my Bible.
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Maybe because nairaland has new stories every day while the Bible is filled with the same old stories.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by lekposh(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
The same reason why you didn't go to church today but preferred creating a thread so you could make FP instead of heaven undecided
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by yemmit90: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
@op, how did you know all these?
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ask yourself that question. See you, creating topic in church.

angry
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Goodplace: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
following your reply, how much have you gotten since/if you made FP and you think i sent this from the church? dont be quick to disdainful comment. be guided please
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
lofty900:
Maybe because nairaland has new stories every day while the Bible is filled with the same old stories.
u got it wrong there. D word of God is ever new, ever true. It all depends on how u use it.
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by rawpadgin(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
because the baba wen prepare seun otomokpo kno work wella
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
u got it wrong there. D word of God is ever new, ever true. It all depends on how u use it.
you're right about that. Don't mind me jare
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Feb 28
Goodplace:
it is evident that to wrestle with principality and powers one needs to be worded. But how can one be worded when the bible has been been almost ignored. If the way people log in to nairaland it is so with the bible i believe that our lifestyle will be awesome compared to....
Your gods of men who claim to read the Bible from cover to cover in one year still come up clueless and fully ignorant of what message of the many authors. So what makes you think addiction to the book is the way to go? undecided
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Feb 28
you're right about that. Don't mind me jare
He is wrong and literally claimed the book contained truths that morph into lies depending on when you read from it. undecided
Re: Why Are People Addicted To Nairaland Than The Bible? by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Feb 28
YorceelinaBlaq:
What you just said Is one of the major problems with Religion and why courses in Logical reasoning ought to be introduced to kids beginning at Kindergarten levels.. undecided

There cannot be more than one definition for each Truth. So to claim that a Truth can change in form or meaning depending on how you use it is pretty much declaring it was never a truth to begin with. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Competition On Islamqa / Questions For Christians / Christian Pupils Wear Church Garments To Schools In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.