Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers (449 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Issues Warning To The Prosecutors Of The MMM Community / Niger Delta Avengers: We Have Nothing To Loose / So Called 9ja Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers by olutope1056: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
– MASSOB has pledged its full allegiance to the Niger Delta Avengers – The pro-Biafra group has praised the militant group for its recent activities – The avengers has carried out a string of sabotage attacks in the region recently The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) pledged its total allegiance to the Niger Delta Avengers on Saturday, along with other pro-Biafra groups operating in the Niger Delta region, the Daily Post has reported. The Niger Delta Avengers has carried out a series of bombings in the Niger Delta region and also threatened to assassinate President Muhammadu Buhari if he visited Ogoniland in Rivers state. Along with pledging allegiance to the militants, MASSOB is also demanding the release of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers by phenol33(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
i said it that massob and ipod er fools that do not know what they want. they keep deciving youth from the south east.
Re: MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers by Thewrath(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers by lirusehn(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
^^^ the enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Judging People, Let's Love Them. / Hilarious Views On The Moon Sighting. / Has Ronaldo Proven To Be Better Than Messi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.