Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile (1069 Views)

This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by timidapsin(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Found this wonderful Vdeo of Muhammad Ali pranking kids, You are gonna love it, i promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSuCUN2sehw

May his soul rest in perfect peace cry

DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/this-video-of-muhammad-ali-pranking-kids-will-make-you-smile

lalasticlala
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by timidapsin(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by timidapsin(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmyw refiner mostwanted7 come see this
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by tomnjerry: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow this video really blew my mind..
So amazing how little kids loved Mohammad Ali.. Lalasticlala Nairalanders should see this.. smiley

Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm....wonderful
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by ladyF(f): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice... kiss If only Drake will show up in my life like this. cry
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by timidapsin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
ladyF:
Nice... kiss If only Drake will show up in my life like this. cry
lol don't worry me and lala will... smiley
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by ladyF(f): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
timidapsin:
lol don't worry me and lala will... smiley
lmao!!! It's someone like Drake I need right now abeg... kiss
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by timidapsin(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
ladyF:

is it because he can rap?
trust me, you need to listen to some of lalasticlala flows...
Re: This Video Of Muhammad Ali Pranking Kids Will Make You Smile by ridwanayo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
ladyF:

don't worry me,oga seun nd airforce1 will show,I av better lyrics than drake,eminem nd kendrick lamar put together wink

(1) (Reply)

Video:gov. Ajimobi Should Marry Kemi Olunloyo As Second Wife- Tokunbo Aboderin / End Of Life: Civil Servant Ca^tch Having S3x In Council Office(photos&v!deo) / D'banj Stylish In Agbada With Gold Chain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.