Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School (505 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / "Please Marry Me" Fan To Oge Okoye After Looking Smart In Sport Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School by Barselonia(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Singer, Brymo who is a university drop out advised a fan of his to do the same after the fan asked the singer for N65,000 to pay his school fees.
The fan told Brymo in a tweet, “Please sir kindly help me with anything you have I need to pay for my tuition fee which is 65000 please shower mercy on me,“. Brymo had no other words for the fan than to ask him to drop out of school. Brymo told the follower, “School is not for everyone. Just drop out and chase your dreams, it’s what I did…

Brymo dropped out of LASU where he was studying Zoology after his sophomore year to pursue a musical career. His hastily decision to quit school was a result of his father not being able to pay his school fees
Fans are bashing Brymo for the advise he handed out. What are your thoughts?

cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Share

Re: Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School by spartanobad(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
brymo spoke like a FUUUL now

He shld HV told d guy simply dat he does nt have money now or dat he won't or rather still ignore him.. .

Grow up man
Re: Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
that's very shallow of him.
Re: Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School by villareal15(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Serves. The. Twitter user. Right

But

Why do people follow this guys in the first place?
Re: Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School by nepapole(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
No one is to be trusted these days..ion blame brymo.
Re: Brymo Advises Twitter Fan To Dropout Of School by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
isshh

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Faithia Balogun Goes Bald For New Movie Role / Comedian Bovi Rants After Pastor Demanded A Free Performance / Popular Singer Celebrates Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.