Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

New Prices For International Passports - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Prices For International Passports (844 Views)

Another New Cheaper Glo Data Plans And New Prices Tag / Most Powerful Passports In The World. / Quality Real Passports,driver's License,id Card ( James.fried2016@yandex.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Prices For International Passports by SmithHumble50: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
#NigerianPassport

VERY IMPORTANT info regarding the Nigerian Passport. We recall that PMB recently sent the CG of NIS to the "coolers" & appointed a new one.

● Babandede the new CG of NIS says he has instructed state commands to decentralize & reissue lost passport & change of names.

**Gone are the days of travelling to Abuja, particularly newly married women who used to travel there for change of names.

● Approval for replacement of lost passports shall henceforth be given by state comptrollers after online vetting and processing of application at the Passport Division in the Service’s headquarters.

● The 64 page e-passport costs N20,000, 32 page costs N15,000 (18-60yrs) while those below 18yrs and above 60 years cost N8, 750.

● The official fees/categories of passports will henceforth be displayed at various passport offices to ensure transparency.

● Nigerians are urged to insist on paying the official fees at the designated passport offices or pay online at the official immigration website to avoid exploitation by touts and agents.

● Additional passport offices to be opened in state commands where the existing passport office is getting overwhelmed with demand to ensure efficient service delivery.

Lalasticala.. Please help so that Nigerians will stop paying exorbitant rates...
Re: New Prices For International Passports by villareal15(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Did mine few years back

Wasn't cheap then.
Re: New Prices For International Passports by akunjohn(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good,i hope to see nigerians accepted in all developed countries with visa free soon. undecided
Re: New Prices For International Passports by SmithHumble50: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Amen!!!

akunjohn:
Good,i hope to see nigerians accepted in all developed countries with visa free soon. undecided
Re: New Prices For International Passports by SmithHumble50: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
I did mine in January.. 24k for me and 15k for my kids... angry

I hope dey NIS wont be collecting side/hidden charges in their offices..

Nice move by d new CG NIS..
Re: New Prices For International Passports by adextetoo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
How true is it? ......am in need of one right now but the prices am hearing from this immigration officers fit make person swear for them....if it's true then it a great development
Re: New Prices For International Passports by kenkenny55(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
I just hope this is true
Re: New Prices For International Passports by modskiller(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
If you pay these fees, they will waste your time at the NIS office. Naija is a scam..
Re: New Prices For International Passports by SmithHumble50: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Naija will be great one day bro

modskiller:
If you pay these fees, they will waste your time at the NIS office. Naija is a scam..
Re: New Prices For International Passports by modskiller(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Naija will be great one day bro

So you think sir.
If you feel otherwise, I'll give you an example.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News LIVE: David Luis Back At Chelsea F.C.! Other Transfer News. / Hilarious: Nigerian Food Canteen Did To Obama / Plane Carrying Brazilian Football Team Crashes In Columbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.