Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers (9519 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by 360metrosports: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
The Kano state governor,Umar Ganduje distributes 381 motorcycles (okada) to about 381 newly employed and trained agricultural extension workers today.

See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-kano-governorganduje-distributes.html

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by brunofarad(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Funny enough these politicians still thinks that Buying okada for jobless youths is an achievement in office grin

What happened to agriculture,?

LAST BULLET

I just hope those airheads that killed that mama under the baptism of blasphemy are not amongst those that were given these OKADA.

You can never tell, just asking

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Papertrail11(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
I hope it dosent get shipped back to lagos on oil tankers.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Dymaco(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
why not distribute small tillage machine to them. it will be of great benefit to them

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by plaetton: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dymaco:
why not distribute small tillage machine to them. it will be of great benefit to them

You just spoke my mind.

What they have basically done is to remove 381 people from the agricultural sector , and into okada business.

This type of empowerment makes little sense.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by greatgod2012(f): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Is he trying to indirectly tell them to leave farming for okada riding?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Kyase(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Is he trying to indirectly tell them to leave farming for okada riding?
Get sense na.
But if na obiano now, the next thing go be, obiano is working, blah blah blah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by justicejay(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
381? What does the 1 on it mean? If its true, he Should have made it 380 or 385
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by WebSurfer(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please oo, do mosquitos reproduce inside the house now??
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Papertrail11:
I hope it dosent get shipped back to lagos on oil tankers.....
Funny but it is true
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by wasak(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
plaetton:

You just spoke my mind.

What they have basically done is to remove 381 people from the agricultural sector , and into okada business.

In kano state commercial motorcycling has been banned. What the governor has done is to provide means of transportation to enable the extension workers transport themselves to remote villages in kano state so as to make their work more efficient. Extension workers are not farmers, their job is to teach rural farmers modern and improved methods of farming, kano state has 44 local government areas, with remote villages and a very large land mass, I think this is actually commendable.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by alberson(f): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
some governors lack creative ideas... they can't think beyond the box... some governors are just figure head, konkon brain ...
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by SOBSISRAEL(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
good one. Agriculture should be given more attention, to attracour teaming youths
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by ettaetta(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by kuuljay(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
wasak:

In kano state commercial motorcycling has been banned. What the governor has done is to provide means of transportation to enable the extension workers transport themselves to remote villages in kano state so as to make their work more efficient. Extension workers are not farmers, their job is to teach rural farmers modern and improved methods of farming, kano state has 44 local government areas, with remote villages and a very large land mass, I think this is actually commendable.
don't mind those children of hate,with little megabites and techno phones they will become experts on anything on social media without knowing the intricacies

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by dsaburi(f): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Not bad
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by amazingcharis: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by nijanigga: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
There are many insane people in Nigeria.So Okada will help them carry the products "if" they harvest their crops.I gave up on Nigeria long time ago.
Look at farmers in flip-flops and casual dress, and all those chosen have connections with somebody in government. "CHAI" -Dame Patience

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by amazingcharis: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmmm...... that's a good one
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by greatgod2012(f): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
wasak:

Thanks for your explanations. Unlike some who resorted to insults when stating their own opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Sanchase: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
The Okada is a license to kill themselves.
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by wasak(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=46306851]

Thanks for your explanations. Unlike some who resorted to insults when stating their own opinion.[/quote
I just don't like it when people try to mislead others even when they are also wrong. ]
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Willgates(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
No government has yet shown seriousness in revolutionizing agriculture.
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by loomer: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Governor buy okada no helmets. Tomorrow road safety go arrest dem for helmets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by mikolo80: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
brunofarad:
Funny enough these politicians still thinks that Buying okada for jobless youths is an achievement in office grin

What happened to agriculture,?

LAST BULLET

I just hope those airheads that killed that mama under the baptism of blasphemy are not amongst those that were given these OKADA.

You can never tell, just asking
hey whatever brings quick votes. until competing politician start sharing mini tractors bfor their eye will clear.
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Phils: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Agricultural extension is the application of scientific research and knowledge to agricultural practices through farmer education.

It is the duty of an Agricultural Extension Worker to disseminate such information to farmers who will not be privileged to have first hand knowledge of such productive practices. They work in the rural areas.

A motorcycle will be of a big assistance to their work. They are already employed by the State Government and are monitored. The motorcycles will not be diverted for another purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by politricks: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
nijanigga:
There are many insane people in Nigeria.So Okada will help them carry the products "if" they harvest their crops.I gave up on Nigeria long time ago.
Look at farmers in flip-flops and casual dress, and all those chosen have connections with somebody in government. "CHAI" -Dame Patience
wasak:

Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by mikolo80: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
plaetton:

You just spoke my mind.

perception is all that matters in politics. until voters start voting for who gave them tractors before they will get sense. besides they need okada to transport in the farms. it's not easy carry harvest with hand
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by mikolo80: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Willgates:
No government has yet shown seriousness in revolutionizing agriculture.
tambuwal actually distributed walking tractors. hope it catches on in other states
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by plaetton: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
wasak:

Fair enough.
I concur with you.
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Okada from the 5% wealth .

NDA,keep on bombing
Re: Ganduje Distributes 381 Okada To Agricultural Workers by ibkgab001: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bio Gas is working fine now kill your self if you like you are 5% and nothing can chnage that even if you look the number key of computer keyboard you will see 5= % so you are 5 percent no doubt computer also confirmed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I am voting for the future of children, '-says 85-year-old woman / Katsina Abduction: Shekau May Ask For Prisoner Swap, Ransom – Experts / Abia Government Warns Aba Residents To Stop Attacks On Road Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.