Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business (846 Views)

Bimbo Thomas And Her Son Looking All Fresh / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business by Flexygist: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Actress Bimbo Thomas is currently in the United State of America where she’s expected to give birth to her first child in the next few weeks.The actress who’s yet to reveal the father of her unborn child, has reacted to a photo of one Mr. Alake who said to be the father of her unborn child.

“I have never dated an Alake so the report is false in its entirety. The picture of the man circulating the Internet is that of my in-law, the husband of my aunty. We don’t know where this report is coming from,” she told Punch.

She added: “What is clear is that I am pregnant,for whom and when I will deliver is none of anybody’s business.”

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
not my business b4 nah
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business by Afrok(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Like I care... I think nah shame go fit make person no wan talk about who give am belle cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business by goldbim(f): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Her pregnancy,her business, her life!!so many pregnant women on the street..hers should not be a big deal.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Says Her Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business by Joygalore(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Her life undecided

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Throws Jab At 2face And Also Talks About His Rough Journey In Music / Like-Father-Like-Daughter: OAP Dotun's Girl Wins Best Student In Nursery Rhymes / Actor Olusoji Taiwo Bags 'Lead Actor Diaspora Award' At The 2016 ACI Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.