Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children (67065 Views)

Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello) Honoured With A New Title [PICS] / Lai Adebayo Salami’s Weds Taiwo (Photos) / Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by Evalily(f): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
danny56:

Now I believe some ladies also read and think right.....

My crush spotted right here!
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Evalily:
smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

Lol, u dey answer am?
cheesy grin cheesy
He dey deceive you, crush indeeed...
Hahahahahahhahaha ol boi...! grin
Better dont take him serious...lol

Am gone..! Lol grin
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
*doffs hat

You said the most sensible thing on this thread

tunjilana:
I think men of this generation really have a lot of work to do in preparing our daughters for genuine partnership with their men the 21st century way...So many appalling thought pattern.

Everyone should get into a union with the basic understanding that if they are gonna make babies and raise a home, they have to both work hard towards ensuring the kids have the best. And yes it is a two people thing (finance inclusive). How does a woman say a man has no right to ask how and to what degree she's gonna contribute to the family they are about to start...even terming that gold-digging smiley !...

With all it takes to put a single child ahead these days!....You wan born am for better country, you wan send am go schools wey get class, you wan dey carry go vacation at will, you wan raise them for the best neighborhoods yet as a woman you feel all you have to do is lay down, make babies and watch all your dreams come true!...

My honest advise to every young lady out there, including my relatives and daughter....Before you get married, envision the kinda life you want for your kids, ensure you are empowered enough to make 30 - 40 percent of such a dream come true or you are on a sure path to such an empowerment that can make it possible for you to provide up to 30-40 percent support towards the realization of such dream. Then find a man who is 60-70 percent prepared and want same things.

That way, you both achieve your dreams and the man still sees you as a strong pillar of support without whose input he would have raised a mediocre family!!!...And not some liability he had to cope with all his life

*walks out of thread
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by ashjay001(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
tunjilana:
I think men of this generation really have a lot of work to do in preparing our daughters for genuine partnership with their men the 21st century way...So many appalling thought pattern.

Everyone should get into a union with the basic understanding that if they are gonna make babies and raise a home, they have to both work hard towards ensuring the kids have the best. And yes it is a two people thing (finance inclusive). How does a woman say a man has no right to ask how and to what degree she's gonna contribute to the family they are about to start...even terming that gold-digging smiley !...

With all it takes to put a single child ahead these days!....You wan born am for better country, you wan send am go schools wey get class, you wan dey carry go vacation at will, you wan raise them for the best neighborhoods yet as a woman you feel all you have to do is lay down, make babies and watch all your dreams come true!...

My honest advise to every young lady out there, including my relatives and daughter....Before you get married, envision the kinda life you want for your kids, ensure you are empowered enough to make 30 - 40 percent of such a dream come true or you are on a sure path to such an empowerment that can make it possible for you to provide up to 30-40 percent support towards the realization of such dream. Then find a man who is 60-70 percent prepared and want same things.

That way, you both achieve your dreams and the man still sees you as a strong pillar of support without whose input he would have raised a mediocre family!!!...And not some liability he had to cope with all his life

Well written! They need to wake up to d fact that, not every man is going to end up a millionaire!
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by ashjay001(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gordieshegz:

yes, you may say that.. but real women wont settle down being dependent on men's wealth..
Same way a real man won't be caught being dependent on a woman's wealth!
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by chidamysy: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Amelian:

Lol, u dey answer am?
cheesy grin cheesy
He dey deceive you, crush indeeed...
Hahahahahahhahaha ol boi...! grin
Better dont take him serious...lol

Am gone..! Lol grin
I did not want to quote you but can't help. You started well and I can't condemn the fact that it's one choice on the type of partner one wants to end up with. there is nothing absolutely wrong in marrying a rich and comfortable guy but your punch line stating most men are lazy and selfish, I won't agree to that. I would never ask my woman what she is bringing to the table, as long as you are a full house wife I.e maybe managing a business or let's say you are a teacher and have quality time for our kids. I won't be working my ass out,maybe weekends,coming home late and my wife wants to thread the same part leaving our kids to mercy of nannies and house-helps,lacking parental time and care and you won't bring something to the table.
who are you working for,yourself (not adding value to your hussy or kids)that's selfish men and such lady do not deserve to be treated equally. peace
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by ArcToyin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chanchit:
this man na real oga
u got the right qualification
Re: Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children by ArcToyin(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chanchit:

for this economy? babe! the new critaria is that the wife too should have good market value, been a baby making factory alone is not enough. I wish they passed the gender equality bill, so y'all would know this is 21st century.
forget century or no century. a capital 'NO' to gender equality. I don't think you know the authority and the power vested on a man. passing gender equality will become a horrible scene before God. Despite the state of the economy some are still having breakthrough so have the mind of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Frank Olize: Veteran NTA Broadcaster Who Activates Viewers Emotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.