Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour (27794 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by okpooo: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wizoo
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
OK now will this announcement add value to my life ?

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Handsomecole(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
God pls bless me and make me successful and famous like wizzy.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by JAWASIL(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wizzy going places!!!!!!

Meanwhile, please support this upcoming Nairaland artist. Your support can actually make me be like Wizkid. Just download my song via this thread and comment too:
https://www.nairaland.com/3148352/download-new-track-nairalander-currency

God bless you!
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by leofab(f): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baba Nla
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Felixitie(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
The Baba nla awon iya won... we are feeling the beat
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by richidinho(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
This massege is for Niger deltan pls my brothers we all should come together so DAT we can build our own refinery... We all need to take the bull by d horn so DAT we will provide jobs for our unborn children.... The refinery should be sited in akwa ibom ... Let's put our resources together to achieve this before our thing will become another peoples own...u are free to quote me but u are not free to insult me

Where do we start from?
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
iLegend:
Nice one Wizzy. I'm at your back.

With that your oversized canvass ...like that of a 10 year old! Agbaya dressing up like a kid!!!! Like i should take that guitar and smash it on your coconut head, maybe that will reset your brain!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by richidinho(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
dsaburi:

Wizy baby baba Nla

And you have to quote Fiwasayo just because she's pretty grin
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by greatman247(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Let's be sincere only a depressed frustrated hungry hater will be angry with this news because they don"t like hearing or seeing success stories of anyone...

Wow I like you statement. Bad belle only will hate on this kind of news. Big boy doing Big thing. Ride on Wizzy. Baba N' la.
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Donnyboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
The Young Pabulo... Starboy inc. Wizzy the baba nla... thats wat we are talking about... peace be unto you bro
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by sadediji2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Chris Brown’s Europe tour tagged ‘One Hell of a Nite’ that features Nigerian pop star, Wizkid kicks off tonight. Wizkid has arrived Copenhagen, Denmark's capital for the event which will be at The Forum in Copenhagen, Denmark from 7pm tonight.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/wizkid-arrives-denmark-for-his-chris.html
Sadediji2gist happy Sunday
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by freshvine(f): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
dont forget to inform linda ikeji as well

If Linda ikeji had decided to pursue the case, he'd been in jail other than Denmark
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by sukkot: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshvine:

If Linda ikeji had decided to pursue the case, he'd been in jail other than Denmark
what case ? telling her her puzay stank ? which judge in the land will convict him for that ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by generalstone(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
This massege is for Niger deltan pls my brothers we all should come together so DAT we can build our own refinery... We all need to take the bull by d horn so DAT we will provide jobs for our unborn children.... The refinery should be sited in akwa ibom ... Let's put our resources together to achieve this before our thing will become another peoples own...u are free to quote me but u are not free to insult me

I guess u missed road..
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by David25(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
hey that's cool but nothing to be too excited about. Chris Brown is a person just like him. why does this have to be hyped coz he's touring with him? Like Brown is a music God or something..
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by MrMcJay(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshvine:

Unfortunately, even the CP Lagos told her that she had no case as her brain couldn't process that.

Since she wants to make trouble, she should reply the lawyer who sued her smelly self.
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by freshvine(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
what case ? telling her her puzay stank ? which judge in the land will convict him for that ? shocked

Telling her he'll send someone to assassinate / beat her up
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by sukkot: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshvine:

Telling her he'll send someone to assassinate / beat her up
intention cannot be judged. no judge will jail you based on speech. freedom of speech wink
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Paulnnaji(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tuale to u wizkid
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Nathkem01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
I dey feel u wizkid
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
why is it nor on LIB or is she no longer carrying hz story, if that she hears quit notice now mtchewww... #smellos
i don't keep them in stock, I only buy when you order,Honest and reliable

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Izonpikin: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I had once recommended this for our block headed governors..build refineries to be operated by Niger delta states..Instead of militants running around looking for money we clamor for regionalism and fully use up oil and gas to create jobs for our people...We could have been major exporters of refined products to other African countries...but we are cursed with daft and crazy leaders....just pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by flokii: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wizkid sabi fall hand sha..

Why not take Linda along.. she go see amebo do wella for Denmark cheesy
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Mozizkyn0ni: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin where is davido now
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by freshvine(f): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
intention cannot be judged. no judge will jail you based on speech. freedom of speech wink

Have you heard of calculated attack, like the one Buhari did himself with the Kaduna bombing?
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by x6blade(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshvine:

don't be delusional
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by freshvine(f): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

Unfortunately, even the CP Lagos told her that she had no case as her brain couldn't process that.

Since she wants to make trouble, she should reply the lawyer who sued her smelly self.

The important thing is he apologized.

Like it or not she's living in the prized and choicest location in Lagos even the native cannot afford.

By the way, can wizkid record a good music with English?
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Starlet50(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
iLegend:
Nice one Wizzy. I'm at your back.

Dude,U are at his back and he's in front of you.What I dnt understand is if u plan on staying at his back.....jst saying
Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Mozizkyn0ni: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshvine:
go nd sitdown joor

Like it or not she's living in the prized and choicest location in Lagos even the native cannot afford.

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour by MrMcJay(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
freshvine:

"...a good music with English?" In exposing someone's flaws, you just made a fool of yourself.

The "native" cannot afford? I can now trace your frustration. Sorry, I won't dignify you with a response, you're infra-dig to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Beverly Osu In Love With Another Woman's Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.