Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website (2525 Views)

Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua / Breaking; Niger Delta Avengers Defeats Saudi Black Water Machineries Kills 91 / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by pinkydove: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
judondasylva:
Those that abuse NDA my prayer for u is that let
strangers take ur inheritance from u and use it to
destroy u and ur generation and any day u open
ur mouth to fight for your inheritance may u be
killed. may u never inherit what belongs to u and
may strangers come from far and near to claim ur
birth right and use it to fight u. and may u
eternally be the slave to the strangers that claim
ur inheritance.
amen! Niger Deltans are being cheated
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
It is well ooo
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by kizzyblazz: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Stop using the name of God in vain. Where were your God all these years when their God given wealth is stolen without adequate compensation?
Says who? that our common wealth was stolen? the stipulated quota of derivate had always been paid to our governors, who rather of investing them had looted and plundered them, the likes of Ibori severing jail term in the UK nw. so we need to channel our anger to this set of looters rather than the common man at the receiving end, cause by destroying gas pipelines they place me and u in perpetual darkness, and they claim they are fighting for our liberalization. so who is deceiving who?
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by controlG(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
I believe this avengers era will come to end at an appropriate time. We shouldn't relent in praying for our nation..
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by keally: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
kizzyblazz:
The God that defeated blood sucking demon boko haram will also defeat these economic demons called avengers. Any true child of God WOULDN'T support destruction in any form that causes majority hardship and untold sufferings. #Goddey
foolish talk at it's peak, but a true child of God will support decades of cheating, injustice and suffering of oil producing communities. hypocrite.
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by ijaw1stson: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Xtopherprince:

g for goat
lol space bookers association... I'm a new member
Re: Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website by Bigajeff(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Just a year hosting, Content Management: Blogger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because I Said Buhari Will Go For A Second Tenure! Picture / China Threatens Nigeria’s Economy, Moves To Stop Production Of Petrol And Diesel / Army Invasion: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, Seeks International Protection Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.