Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. (652 Views)

Second Wife / I Need A God Fearing Girl To Call My Wife Pls No Game / Need An Ebira Girl To Connect With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. by 13country(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Add me on FB...Ola.Dimeji.Coded.

Re: I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. by pweeryambre: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Then you shouldn't have put this picture... it's gonna take your intended black girl aback.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. by 13country(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Okay sir
Re: I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. by Poseidon000: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=13pt]
Wow!

What an opportunity to rid nairaland of a blight.
Mr, I have a lady I'm ready to give out on trade by barter.
All you need do is pay N5 on her head and you have a deal. you can even sell her off when you don't get return of your investment(no problem, cos she is not worthy to be treated with respect)grin

FirstEVA, where are you? Come and show our gentleman here your talent in yapping mama and papa gibberishgrin
[/size]
Re: I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Wow!

What an opportunity to rid nairaland of a blight.
Mr, I have a lady I'm ready to give out on trade by barter.
All you need do is pay N5 on her head and you have a deal. you can even sell her off when you don't get return of your investment(no problem, cos she is not worthy to be treated with respect)grin

FirstEVA, where are you? Come and show our gentleman here your talent in yapping mama and papa gibberishgrin
[/size]
he is a fool grin and you are a goat.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Sexy Lady Wit A Good Attitude And Personality(students Or Single ) / Just Friends. / A Serious But Pretty Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.