Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) (616 Views)

We Have Enough Food To Eat, Evidence Of Change (Photo) / My Experience Inside A Public Bus About "Change" and what Nigerians think. / Shocking Discovery: Even The Bible Warned Us About "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is a good reason to open your Bible today.
Read, confirm and be blessed.
Interpret your own.

Re: What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) by ever811(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
... meddle not with them that are given to change......change in this context means,people who does not keep to there words,double tongued, inconsistent.. ahhh,I tried twisting it but the whole thing is still classified APC..I think ,we are in for it!!!
Re: What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) by GeeOh(f): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lol,if baba catch u,my hand no dey
Re: What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) by gabazin080(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
omo see where disobedience has led. we didnt heed to the warning ... cc: lalasticlala
Re: What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) by BAILMONEY: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
DOES THAT MEAN THAT PHILOSOPHER OF CHANGE (HERACLITUS) WAS WRONG WHEN HE SAID THAT "CHANGE IS THE CONSTANT THING IN LIFE"... NOW IM CONFUSED undecided
Re: What The BIBLE Said About Change!!!( PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
evil change

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Nigerian Leaders Should Learn From / THE HUNTED HUNTER (part 1,2,3 And 4) Casts:buhari,aisha,fayose / The Background Meaning Of ATTA'HIYYAAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.