Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It (562 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
and so. the antichrist is not only one demonic personality, but rather anyone who calls themselves “anointed”.
Re: 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
I will never make a judgement concerning any anti christ or not but i think i will continue living the way i'm living ryt now. Op ask ursef if jesus died for us took our sins away, why ar we stil gonna go to Hell? #GoodWaysPays
Re: 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It by Joagbaje(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
thozin:
and so.
the antichrist is not only one demonic personality, but rather anyone who calls
themselves “anointed”.

False sir . We are anointed if we have the holyghost

2 Corinthians 1:21
Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
Re: 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It by DLondonboiy: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
oga OP, read Matthew 24:34 and understand that jesus has come and gone siiince
Re: 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It by mrZENographer: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
DLondonboiy:
oga OP, read Matthew 24:34 and understand that jesus has come and gone siiince

But none or all of those prophecies/signs were fulfilled in that generation so how has Jesus come? And the world is supposed to come to an end. Since it hasn't, he hasn't come. Therefore #receivesense.
Re: 3 Facts About The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. With These You Won’t Miss It by taurus25(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
while preparing for jesus' second coming do remember that ragnarok is at the corner.....and thor and odin no dey smile grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That A Church Doesn’t Get Grace / Pics:Woman Defecates Fibroid During Deliverance Prayer In Abakiliki,Ebonyi State / If You Are A Christian The "JW Library" Is A Must Have On Your Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.