Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow (875 Views)

Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today / Eid-el-fitr 1439: Sultan Announces Tomorrow Is Eid As Moon Sighted / Ramadan 2018. Moon Sighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by sped1oro(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
The moon has been sighted in Saudi Arabia. Ramadhan 1437 will begin tonight. Ramadhan Kareem!
Re: Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by Olasum(f): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Are you sure
Re: Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by ShiaMuslim: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
sped1oro:
The moon has been sighted in Saudi Arabia. Ramadhan 1437 will begin tonight. Ramadhan Kareem!

has it been sighted in Nigeria?
Re: Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by jaid23: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Has it been sighted and confirmed by the A'meer (Sultan) here in Nigeria.. don't let us be misguided brother.

3 Likes

Re: Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
jaid23:
Has it been sighted and confirmed by the A'meer (Sultan) here in Nigeria.. don't let us be misguided brother.
Thank you for asking them that question. I had to stop them in my mosque that Sultan is yet to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by yetunsbay(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Thank you for asking them that question. I had to stop them in my mosque that Sultan is yet to talk.
ma sha Allah ! Alhamdulillah ! Sultan has announced ....NTA .....fasting begins tmrw
Re: Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
yetunsbay:
ma sha Allah ! Alhamdulillah ! Sultan has announced ....NTA .....fasting begins tmrw
Alhamdulilah... May the month of Ramadan favour us. Insha Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Different forms of Patnership With Allah! / Allah's Gender? / 10 Good Reasons Why Hadiths Must Be Questioned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.