Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. (684 Views)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. by thatNUPEboy: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Neither Sahara Reporters Nor Saraki has said the truth about the value of the missing millions from Saraki's place. News that have been going round before now has it over 100million naira was stolen from Saraki's residence in ilorin.

I got to confirm this from a close relative to one of the arrested aides. In truth, at least a hundred million naira meant for gathering his followers in kwara for the purpose of playing the "usual" Ramadan politics was stolen by some unknown people suspected to be his aides.

I was flummoxed to hear that Saraki said it was just 12million naira that was stolen. The Billionaire Saraki we all know won't have to arrest any one for such a "meagre" amount. Yes, to him, 12million is nothing.

The fact that some of his close aides are in detention is a give away. So if anyone is close to the truth between Sahara Reporters & Saraki, it must be Sahara Reporters

Let's make our brains appreciate us by using it judiciously. Saraki's aides can contribute this "token" and be set free if it's truly that amount that's missing.

#irestmycase

1 Like

Re: Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Saraki is obscenely rich. He is a poster boy for all that is wrong with governance in Nigeria. Your story is hard to believe due to lack of incontrovertible proof. It sounds more like a hearsay.
Re: Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. by thatNUPEboy: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Note: I am not a fan of any of these parties. I just want people to know the truth. Saraki has lied a big one. In fact, the aides in detention would have contributed some few millions till the 12million is complete if it was truly this amount that was stolen.
Re: Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. by thatNUPEboy: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
Saraki is obscenely rich. He is a poster boy for all that is wrong with governance in Nigeria. Your story is hard to believe due to lack of incontrovertible proof. It sounds more like a hearsay.
bro, a good use of the brain will settle this. You and I know what 12million is to the likes of Saraki na. Why would he arrest aides over something like this? its not worth it. He only released that statement so people won't see him as the thief the media has portrayed him to be.

1 Like

Re: Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
bro, a good use of the brain will settle this. You and I know what 12million is to the likes of Saraki na. Why would he arrest people over something like this?
Where in my post did I insinuate that people were arrested?
Re: Over 100million Naira Was Stolen From Saraki's Place & Not 300m Or 12million. by thatNUPEboy: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
Where in my post did I insinuate that people were arrested?
I am telling you people were arrested and still in detention.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Ill, He Is In London To Negotiate With The Avengers / Yes, APC's Promised Change Is Slow –Kwara Governor / PHOTOS: RSS Arrests Man For Stealing Ijora Bridge Crash Barrier And Railings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.