Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud (31348 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by karimusa: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
cruzita:
undecided wetin concern u?

u no go mind your business ?

oga sabinus

U may say Freeze is oversabi.... I have only seen pigs enjoying the mud....this is stupidity of the highest level

1 Like

Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by shamecurls(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
I see that church as a cursed generation

You can only see 1 healthy Human out of 100, Always looking haggard, dirty and fraustrated.

Likes of them re forcing themselves to serve God
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by dadaha: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
He's chosen to wallow in dirt. grin
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by 5starmilitant: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
T
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by tulipsmadra: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
May God make us dance without music to the glory of his name.
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by onadana: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Being idle a times formats the brain wrongly I don't see how it is freeze business. Receive sense...do you even worship anything?
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Oh...look who is talking @ freeze comment. I am sure the boxers he has on has not been washed in weeks
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by fortunechy(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2016
attention seeker.
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by busky101(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
As if its worse than showing off a 30million naira wrist watch in dis hard economy. Freeze who u epp?
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by busky101(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Nothing wrong with that. God loves the dirty and broken. He'll be her healer if she falls sick after praising Him.
even devil sef understand
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by 4reala(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2016
cruzita:

oga sabinus
no mind d guy self. Can't he just shut his dirty trap 4 once, must he speak on everything he sees.
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by 4reala(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2016
cruzita:

oga sabinus
no mind d guy self. Can't he just shut his dirty trap 4 once, must he speak on everything he sees. None sense, yeye dey smell
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by shugacane(f): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
mtchew ...wetin concern this freeze sef? if its paining him, can't he keep it to himself than posting online? d truth is most of this church people always over do things .....d pastor can never ask them to do this
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by specco(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2016
This boy 'Freeze' should be careful oo not to attract God anger. She is praising the Almighty God and you are here wagging your mouth. Whether she does it inside gutter or in the mud how is it your bone?
Remember Shedrach, Mischak and Abednego who praised God inside a fire Furnace or Daniel in a lions den? Or Paul and Silas in a dungeon? You can praise God anywhere dude even in your toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by shugacane(f): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2016
bonker:
Their God and 'Our' God are not the same!!!
how sure are u?undecided
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by teaser101: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:
The ways of the Lord is supreme tho it might seem like foolishness to mankind..

She was not seen smoking, she was not seen drinking or caught in her adultery..

She was dancing fully clothed and praising who ??

GOD.

What is freeze business with when, where and how she decides to honour the Almighty..

Later he will say his wife is beating him sad
am very sure his wife is going to beat him again if she sees this comment
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Phestosuah(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Am just saying and asking, if Jesus was wrong using
Mud to heal the. Blind 'Bartholomew?
Why the bethsada river doesn't heal until angel comes to pollute it?
Why David poured ashes on himself and danced unclad?
If these are to prove the name of almighty God worthy, who are we to probe the way anyone chooses to praise his/her God.
Freeze, I joined my faith with others willing to, to ask for forgiveness from God on ur behave. Not because u av reported this news, but for humiliating this woman that doesn't in anyway disturb ur own way of life or ur belief and for also judging her in ur statement.
And if u claim u are right with what u av done, u are charged with God's constitution that says do not judge others....

And those saying religion is bad, this and that....

You MAY want to agree with me, America is loosing and will loose her glory with her anti religion campaign today...

China, Dubai, Malaysia, Israel, Italy and other countries u are praying to visit today are govern by and with religious ideology....
So, why dont u be known with something apart from corruption.....

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by cruzyteejay(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2016
NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT,I WILL NEVER SIDE YOU ON THIS BROTHER FREEZE,YOU EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF COMPARING TWO RELIGIONS.........................................besides,how does what she is doing affect you?,you even acknowledged that she is praising God,i just hope your statement doesn't backfire like it did in the bible when king david's wife mocked his style of dancing......to GOD
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2016
karimusa:

U may say Freeze is oversabi.... I have only seen pigs enjoying the mud....this is stupidity of the highest level
he is more than oversabinus, he is ignorant.
Do you know there is a beauty regimen some women follow with mud?
Do you know there are sports that you have to play in mud?
Do you know my pot looks sparkly clean after I wash it with mud?
Moral of my long story.....there is beauty even in the dirtiest things
May God give me a life changing, grace filled testimony this month that will see me so overwhelmed with joy that I will dance even more than that woman IJN. Amen.
I also pray for those who are also expecting great testimonies too IJN. Amen
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by JOYOSITA(f): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Y dnt I like this guy?
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by mario2k(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2016
U re happily invited to a 2days power pack crusade Theme "And the enemies submitted" Ps 66:3
Come this Saturday and Sunday 11 & 12 of June at the Lords Chosen Headquarter Ground Ijesha.Come with all your problems in your life,come and see the unspeakable power of God as of old.I promise u whateva challenge u re facing in life as an enemy MUST surely submit. Jesus is Lord!

Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by mario2k(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2016
She is provoking sinnners to serve God. Thats just the answer to what she is doing. Bush combing!!!!
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by crazymommy(f): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Nothing wrong with that. God loves the dirty and broken. He'll be her healer if she falls sick after praising Him.
grin grin grin weyrey..
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin grin weyrey..
I be ur pikin na. tongue
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by iamdstar(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Mr Freeze better keep his mouth shut in the area of Religion matter and let God be the one to decide who is a true worshipper of His and who is not. Meanwhile he should not forget that the Lord Jesus christ once use the combination of saliva and mud to do rub someone's eyes while performing a miracle.
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by HRHF: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2016
[/b] Mr freeze do you remember back in time when David was dancing naked praising the lord, the woman who only said in her mind, how can a King dance like this, God made her barren for life. Don't ever rebel against the lord, the worse might happen to you [b]
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Sergioaguero: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Breaking News: Terrible accident killed 5 in Elele Rivers State, Nigeria (Photo: viewer's discretion)
http://businessbrainbox..com/2016/06/breaking-news-terrible-accident-killed.html
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by sinclairdowes: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
So are the europeans a gauge to measure what people think? African you gotta start believing in yourselves, your ways, your pride. I don't give a ...what you say or think about it. They are my words!
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2016
I think dis is d height of hypocrisy. God requires our best at all times. jumping into d mud to praise God is not it at all. We shouldn't let religion becloud our sense of reasoning.
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Daphoenix007(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46308524]We are the most religious people in the world yet the country is in a pathetic state for so many years now,do u know why??it is simply because we do not practice what we preach...there is so many hypocrisy going on...was it not the same bible that said we should not worship GOD in filth??if it is not anyone business on how she decides to honour the almighty then it should be the business of any Christian to question anything that is not in the bible unless if u are trying to say the bible is irrelevant in her situation...she should have just simply go to sambisa forest to praise GOD...this reminded me of a story of a pastor who killed his wife and claim it was instruction from GOD,religion should not remove our common sense...religion should make us a better person and not otherwise...we have thousands of churches and mosques but you keep wondering why evil continue to increase...the answer is simple !!many people now worship their pastors instead of GOD...[/quote
and u shall receive dat blessing of wisdom bfor the end of dis year for what u xplain above
the mumus on dis thread shuld learn from u. i bilive u a xtian, pls tutor doz dat goes to church for goin sake n never open dia bible of 4-5 year to know about wat God has said or instruct us to do. #fingercrossed.
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Mintayo(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
We are the most religious people in the world yet the country is in a pathetic state for so many years now,do u know why??it is simply because we do not practice what we preach...there is so many hypocrisy going on...was it not the same bible that said we should not worship GOD in filth??if it is not anyone business on how she decides to honour the almighty then it should be the business of any Christian to question anything that is not in the bible unless if u are trying to say the bible is irrelevant in her situation...she should have just simply go to sambisa forest to praise GOD...this reminded me of a story of a pastor who killed his wife and claim it was instruction from GOD,religion should not remove our common sense...religion should make us a better person and not otherwise...we have thousands of churches and mosques but you keep wondering why evil continue to increase...the answer is simple !!many people now worship their pastors instead of GOD...
Shoe me where it's written that one should not praise God in a filth? As long as she is worshipping God in Spirit and I truth, what freeze or anyone thinks for that matter doesn't count. Paul and Salas worshipped God in the prison, imagine what the prison will be like. God Can be worshipped anywhere as long as your heart is right with him.
What about the christains in the dirty stinking concentration camp during Hitler war?
The fact that the free of a person compared christainity with Islam shows his myopic and deficient knowledge about the Christain God. You can clean ur hands, legs and head, this doesn't make your heart right with God.
Who says God cannot be worshiped anywhere?
Re: Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud by Emma4Jesu(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
If the God of Chosen has done some thing remarkable for you in life and they ask you to go for publicity for a coming crusade, i bet you, you will do worst than that person, lets take David for an instance he danced and danced while praising God for what God did for him, he could not control himself any more to the extent that a maid mocked him. we should read 2 Samuel 6:20 And David returned to bless his household. But Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David and said, “How the king of Israel honored himself today, uncovering himself today before the eyes of his servants’ female servants, as one of the vulgar fellows shamelessly.

Please you all should not mock any Chosen members while demonstrating during publicity time to avoid the anger of God of Chosen.
That Freez Coolfm man begin to ask for mercy before things goes wrong for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / Wizkid Sprays Money On Fans At Hennessy Artistry Grand Finale [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.