Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone (1983 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone by Nelbless(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
hello house please I wish to make this enquiry,
I recently acquired the new samsung galaxy j5 and would be leaving for canada soon.....my intention is to travel with it.....but somehow I learnt canada uses a different radio frequency from other countries....

can I travel with my mobile phone and have access to simcards there....to replace my Nigerian sim with
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin keeps quiet first.
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone by alex406(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
yes you can
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone by olumidazz: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
No you can't o you may get attested. Throw it out of the car by Ajao Estate junction before you arive the airport.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone by kkokoma: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
T think you have to change the setting when you get there. I recall I did not get reception until I changed my setting from GSM to WCDMA
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone by vague: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Take your phone to Olukun shrine, they will put it underwater for 3days, after that you will be able to carry your phone waka go Canada and use am

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Eleme-road Port Harcourt / What's The Land Size Of Abeokuta - In Square Kilometers? / Any Nigerian In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.