Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan (816 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by fine22: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
NOW ya listen this Chosen people are really satan agents they evil and there pastor is a secret member of a sect i wonder y the members are blind .they even buy there apron for five hundred naira and in the world choosen has the poorest members on this planet,with there tatter shoes they never progress because they are all satan members....
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by funstufz: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Not a member, but bro, what is the basis of this allegations...

Were you deprived of anything by any member or just to create a thread on Nairaland?

Be more real

1 Like

Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by jopretty(f): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Which Chosen bro/sis wronged you?
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by nedu2000(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
But by their fruits ye shall know them,chosen members have proved to be the most honest and peaceful people i've met,so I guess the church can't be so bad
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by ever811(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2016
if buying of apron makes them Satan agent whose agent are our brothers who preach with sword,nd beheading is there thanksgiving to Allah?
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2016
fine22:
NOW ya listen this Chosen people are really satan agents they evil and there pastor is a secret member of a sect i wonder y the members are blind .they even buy there apron for five hundred naira and in the world choosen has the poorest members on this planet,with there tatter shoes they never progress because they are all satan members....
Have you attended their church?

I've attended that church once by invitation of a friend who had been invited and decided to drag me along. I must say I found their doctrine odd. There is a strict dress code especially for women, and there is an emphasis on a certain "Angel" of the church referred to the "Chosen angel" and which members were encouraged to call out to when in trouble. The members were told to chant "I am a chosen" three times when in danger and their angel would intervene miraculously. There were testimonies of such miraculous interventions. All prayers refer to that angle of the "chosen".

There is always a potential for trouble whenever a church starts setting up rules of what to dress in church. Because it does not stop there.
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by fine22: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
yes now i asked who is the chosen angel ?that they are refering to ?i guess is the owner himself the proper chief agent.....i dont need to attend there church...a group of choses attacked a family somewhere in Lagos and robbed them all of there valuables and even killed them all and said they are choses shosen of the evil
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by ChosenOnline: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
fine22:

Your allegations are baseless. where did you get these facts?
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by BroProsper(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
fine22:

Very very wrong. Who never progress in life. I'm a chosen. And by the grace of God I can employ you and pay you salary for life.

People should mind what they speak out. Though words are cheap but guard your tongue with all diligent OK.
Re: Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
BroProsper:

Very very wrong. Who never progress in life. I'm a chosen. And by the grace of God I can employ you and pay you salary for life.
Bro Prosper... lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SPIRITUAL SELFIE - Lady Seen Taking Selfie While In The 'spirit' / PHOTOS: Tears As Slain Abuja Preacher Is Buried / What Were The Inquisitions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.