Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do I Enjoy A Vacation In Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Enjoy A Vacation In Dubai? (2062 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Enjoy A Vacation In Dubai? by Teminio: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2009
Hello people!
Please I need information on how I can maximise the opportunity of my planned vacation to Dubai as first time visitor. Again which airline offers the best service on this route?
Re: How Do I Enjoy A Vacation In Dubai? by Afroprince(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2009
The best airline would be Southern China cos the fly direct and have good food, Qatar and Emirates are lovely but expensive. If u want low budget then u can use Ethopian or Kenya Airline. For hotels u can book budget hotels like Classic House Hotel near the Gold Souk, Deira or Galaxy which a lot of Nigerians stay cos the offer Naija food. But i usually stay in Classic and a single bed will cost u about 120-150 AED (1AED = N47 AT THE TIME OF THIS POST). There a lot places to visit like the Desert Safari, Skii Dubai in Emirates mall which houses almost all world class designers, Wild Wadi, etc. Take out time to stroll around the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk. You will see maps in every street that can guide you cos i did a lot of trekking,its actually fun and u can never miss ur way. For more info just visit http://www.godubai.com/ or www.dubaicityguide.com, You can book for tours when u get there, just ask the receptionist in the hotel that u stay how u can book one. The worlds tallest building is in progress so try see it, Burj Al Arab also, the only 8 star hotel in the world, its an amazing sight, Dubai is peaceful and safe and never ever sleeps, have fun!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Enjoy A Vacation In Dubai? by enkae(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2009
Hello Teminio, why not use a professional agency to package the entire trip and get u the best rates and hotel vouchers even before you leave. Imagine totting your bags along and running from hotel to hotel for best rates, hidden charges etc, I guarantee you, it can be crazy and it's something I would never do again in my life. Professionals do this everyday, so they know the tricks, besides because they work with volumes, they get lots of discounts from these airlines and hotels which they can easily pass on to you, that's how they get paid.

You can get best rates on Emirates using TicketBay, just send a text like this:TRAVEL EMIRATES LAGOS DUBAI DEPARTUREDATE RETURNDATE YOURNAME to 32811 and you will get great rates. You can also call for hotel vouchers: 2star,3star,4 or 5star hotel, depending on your choice or budget.

If you try to wing it urself, you will not end up having a holiday, you will come back tired and angry with yourself!

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Church - A Tourist Attraction / My Sister Friend Want To Visit Nigeria, What Are The Docs And Step Necessary / Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.