Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem (1363 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 Update / Ios 10.3.2 Update / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by OlaBa: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
I downloaded system update on my infinix hot note 2, but error unzipping files is the message I got when installing... I've tried like 4 times, same thing What's could be the problem? I don waste data tire because the update is about 204mb
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by CallMeNJay: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
--Boot your Infinix hot note phone into recovery by turning off the phone and then, press and hold volume + and power button together till the device turns on
--Press and hold the volume up + power button again and you should be fully booted into the recovery menu.
--Use the volume buttons to Apply update from cache>>>Select System_Update and choose update.zip
--Wait until you get installation from cache complete, reboot system and you are good to go.
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 2:39am On Jun 06, 2016
OlaBa:
I downloaded system update on my infinix hot note 2, but error unzipping files is the message I got when installing... I've tried like 4 times, same thing What's could be the problem? I don waste data tire because the update is about 204mb
What's the update version?
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by OlaBa: 4:34am On Jun 06, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:

Android 5.1-XUI1. N. 1.1

version X600-H533-A1-L-20160112
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by OlaBa: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2016
CallMeNJay:
--Boot your Infinix hot note phone into recovery by turning off the phone and then, press and hold volume + and power button together till the device turns on
--Press and hold the volume up + power button again and you should be fully booted into the recovery menu.
--Use the volume buttons to Apply update from cache>>>Select System_Update and choose update.zip
--Wait until you get installation from cache complete, reboot system and you are good to go.

Thanks, will give you feedback

Modified:

I tried to boot into recovery as you instruct, but no command was the message I keep getting.
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by OlaBa: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:

Android 5.1-XUI1. N. 1.1

version X600-H553-A1-L-20160112
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by CallMeNJay: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2016
OlaBa:

Thanks, will give you feedback

Modified:

I tried to boot into recovery as you instruct, but no command was the message I keep getting.

Where u able to boot into recovery?? (Power + Volume up button)
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by CallMeNJay: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote
I tried to boot into recovery as you instruct, but no command was the message I keep getting. [/quote]

Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by OlaBa: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2016
CallMeNJay:

No. It stuck at "no command" screen. I followed the instructions.
Re: Infinix Hot Note 2 Update Problem by OlaBa: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
CallMeNJay:

I boot into recovery, but I didn't see any update.zip. How do I download it and manually install through recovery? Because the thing no dey ask to install or not... Nah straight to installation after downloading, then later "Unzipping error"

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Or Note Pro Battery Needed / 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have / For Those Who Can't Afford Iphone 7! Check This Out (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.