Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I'm Not A Muslim Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Not A Muslim Help! (1568 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was on the Muslim section and that box popped up asking me if I am a Muslim and I didn't even read it and I just pressed yes... Then I realized what I had just done, it now appears on my profile that I am a Muslim but I am not.

What do I do to change that?

I just wanted to comment on a post!
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by iameugene(m): 2:00am On Jun 06, 2016
tongue
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by iameugene(m): 2:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Idiot when u will be poke nosing on what doesn't concern u cheesy ur own don done oloshi oloribu elese scatter grin
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2016
iameugene:
Idiot when u will be poke nosing on what doesn't concern u cheesy ur own don done oloshi oloribu elese scatter grin
You didn't have to insult him.
Chistev12 After some days, it will automatically disappear.
You can mail the mods for solution too
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by spartan2709(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2016
udatso:

Nicklaus

Lol

Ramadan Mubarak brother
Its been a while
How have u been?
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Heryorh: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2016
udatso:

So let's say in a week's time it will leave my profile?

Even if I don't mail them?
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2016
chistev12:

So let's say in a week's time it will leave my profile?

Even if I don't mail them?
Yes.
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
spartan2709:

Nicklaus

Lol

Ramadan Mubarak brother
Its been a while
How have u been?
Ramadan Kareem
Yeah. It has. .....am cool boss and you?
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
udatso:

Yes.

Ok thanks. I didn't expect a helpful reply from a Muslim though.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by hakimmiyya: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
chistev12:

Ok thanks. I didn't expect a helpful reply from a Muslim though.

Thanks again

Compare the Muslim gesture to you with your fellow Christian brother gesture below

Idiot when u will be poke nosing on what doesn't concern u cheesy ur own don done oloshi oloribu elese scatter grin.

You can imagine!
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by lepasharon(f): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
udatso:

That's not true ooo, it's permanent
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by lepasharon(f): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
OP you are stuck. Shout Allah Akbar

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
lepasharon:
OP you are stuck. Shout Allah Akbar

What!!!!!!
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
lepasharon:

There is nothing at all I can do?
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
lepasharon:

I don't have to argue with you. I am a Muslim. After a while it goes off from my profile and when I try to post in Islamic section, I am asked same question. This happens all the time.
Are you a regular poster in the Islam section to know if it's permanent?
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
chistev12:

There is nothing at all I can do?
I have told you you have nothing to worry about.
I haven't posted in Islam for Muslim for a while now and below is my profile pic before the post, during the post as I was asked the Islamic declaration and after the post as the pledge was now present in my profile pic

Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
udatso:

I have told you you have nothing to worry about.
I haven't posted in Islam for Muslim for a while now and below is my profile pic before the post, during the post as I was asked the Islamic declaration and after the post as the pledge was now present in my profile pic

It is still there o!
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
chistev12:

It is still there o!
It's just 4 days ooo. Let's be patient for a week
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
udatso:

Okay
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2016
udatso:

It's out!
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by udatso: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
chistev12:

It's out!
Congrats.
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by kevoh(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
chistev12:

It's out!
LOL...The only other time someone can be this happy is if he receives a Credit alert! tongue Next time try to read instructions! I've almost fallen into the same trap on a thread I had already commented on, suddenly it was moved to that useless desert called Islam for Muslims section. A muslim mentioned my moniker and unknowingly just as I was about to reply the joker I saw the declaration. I simply ignored the muslim joker and moved on. Ain't got time for desert dwellers section who have decided to isolate themselves because of hard truths that will be given to them. smiley
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
kevoh:

LOL...The only other time someone can be this happy is if he receives a Credit alert! tongue Next time try to read instructions! I've almost fallen into the same trap on a thread I had already commented on, suddenly it was moved to that useless desert called Islam for Muslims section. A muslim mentioned my moniker and unknowingly just as I was about to reply the joker I saw the declaration. I simply ignored the muslim joker and moved on. Ain't got time for desert dwellers section who have decided to isolate themselves because of hard truths that will be given to them. smiley

I don't know why that section is restricted to them alone. They can post on Christian posts but Christians and atheists can't on theirs
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by kevoh(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
chistev12:

I don't know why that section is restricted to them alone. They can post on Christian posts but Christians and atheists can't on theirs

It's not restricted to me in my opinion. If I really wanted to come hard on them in that section, I would just create another moniker and start firing them with enough tough truths. They can put the declaration on the moniker for all I care, it won't change anything. I just don't have the energy to be creating multiple IDs up and down, I am ok with only one.
Re: I'm Not A Muslim Help! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
kevoh:

It's not restricted to me in my opinion. If I really wanted to come hard on them in that section, I would just create another moniker and start firing them with enough tough truths. They can put the declaration on the moniker for all I care, it won't change anything. I just don't have the energy to be creating multiple IDs up and down, I am ok with only one.

Right. But I'm not going there again

(1) (Reply)

Churches In China Forced To Surrender Tithes And Offerings To Government / Sometimes I Weep, When I Remember I Am A Muslim! / STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.