Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created (664 Views)

See The Best Site Ever!!!!!! / Worst. Site. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by Cactus(m): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2009
Never claim you've got the best site ever created
Before you ever thought of posting 'twas outdated
Callin' yourself a web developer is a big joke
That's why you's still remaining broke

Am a certified code crunching monkey
Punch out lines like a washed out drugging junkie
PHP, CSS, Javascripts, aint got nothing on me
This something you may want to disagree

But

Am a geek and not a genius
Calling me a genius is disingenuous
Peace out newbs
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by yawatide(f): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2009
yo, yo.

When cats say stuff like this
It's usually cos they wordless

It does say something definitely
That they suffer from insecurity

Deep down they know what they say aint true
But they hope to market what they do to you

If it aint so, then itz like those who buy a camry cos they can't afford a lex
In other words, they suffer from inferiority complex

Now, which of you wanna challenge my flow
eenie, meenie, miney mo
But sorry home boy, this is it, I got to go

uh uh, ye ye.

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by Cactus(m): 4:09am On Aug 26, 2009
Listen up
This for y'all wannabee name dropping domain masters
Still questioning
Wondering how, wondering why
So check this

Selling me your dirt cheap penny worth mashed up sites
Talking 'bout staying up endless nights ajaxing and seoing
All your garbled up CSS codes is an infringement on human rights
Tis a shame you had to let this to continue showing
You should be all be driven up to the Hague
For the crimes committed against humanity
Hope you'll be exterminated like the bubonic plague
We can then be rest assured of restored civility

I rest ma case
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by diltony(f): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2009
Oga Cactus! Na Wa For You!
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by Cintman: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2009
please can someone helpe me out where i work they have restricted us from using the facebook,which proxy or software can i yse to assces facebook without their concent.
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by yawatide(f): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2009
My workplace did the same. Add an "s" to the end of "http" and see if that works for you. It worked for me wink

The only disadvantage is that each time you go to a new page, you will have to add the "s" and refresh. Of course this begs the question: do you really need to be on facebook at work if you must go through all that stress?

I only go to facebook to accept invites and upload photos so based on my experiences at work, I stopped visiting facebook for leisure.

good luck!
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by Cactus(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2009
using facebook at work well everyone does it but at least even if you have time to play around.

Work is work
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by veetubes: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2009
he, he
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by zsulu(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2009
You guys seem to be so confident.Cactus and Yawatide pls i need ur contacts.i have a deal for you.the better one will get the deal
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by yawatide(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2009
zsulu:

I can't speak for Cactus but for myself when I say it isn't about confidence but stating what is in fact a truth.  Like me, Cactus has probably seen his fair share of wannabees who, rather than learn, choose to insult and turn to ad hominem attacks.  I personally am not here to, "can I see your works?" but to learn and to teach.

Anyways, my info is my NL username (without the dashes in-between) @yahoo.com and just for you, I will be on YIM for the next 30 minutes  cool
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by Cactus(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2009
I deal no deals
I deal with bills
You count dead pixels
I count dead presidents
I must attest
I've been the best
Ain't none of you can contest
Cos have been blessed

@zsulu
hm what you got, drop a hint

Am not trying hating on anybody I also started like everyone else. Am just bored.
Re: Never Claim You've Got The Best Site Ever Created by zsulu(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2009
call me on 07038182502.signing out truly urs Zee

(1) (Reply)

New In Town / Linking Using Php / Traffic Tracker For Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.