Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira (36459 Views)

Muhammad Ali's Body Arrives Louisville / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Roon9(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
People die everyday pls. Am tired of dis Ali crap
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
This man's life is a message.....
No matter how strong u are u can never defeat death...Vanity is vanity upon vanity, that is why I pity those who steal the country's money..
The best thing in life is to live a life others will remember you for when you are gone..
R. I. P ALI
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by muhammed10: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Transitory nature of the life of this world.. Once a young handsome man..

1 Like

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by demsid(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Gone

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by mommyice: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2016
leunamme93:

Greatest of all time.

oh, ok. For the moment u scared me!!!
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by shamecurls(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

He fought till the last second
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by I888(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2016
But this man handsome sha.... even in old age...

2 Likes

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by shamecurls(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Roon9:
People die everyday pls. Am tired of dis Ali crap

Be happy your generation witnessed the death of a Legend cos when you Die, even you neighbor wont be aware

Ali lives on.....

2 Likes

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by TruthHurts1(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
crackhouse:
please what's the meaning of this.

G.O.A.T, Greatest Of All Time
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by TruthHurts1(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow. This Parkinson na bas.t.ard disease! See as e turn 74 year old man to carry massive wrinkle for face like 100 year old man cry
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
UjSizzle:
His eyes. Beautiful smiley

I think he aged well. He still has a striking look.

aged well ke? I don't think he aged well o.

the man suffered from an incurable ailment for 30years, don't you think he would have looked better than that at that age if he was healthy?

anyway, RIP Ali. You were great but God is the Greatest.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by LordIsaac(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Vs 7: ''Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.''
Vs 13: '' Let us hear the CONCLUSION of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the WHOLE duty of man.''
Vs 14: ''For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.''
~Ecclesiastes 12(KJV)
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by salaboiz(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Today is my birthday Nairalanders, some me some Love
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Fizzbizzie(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
crackhouse:

Greatest of all time
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by engrhorla(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

Ladies and looks!
Striking look? Madam, say your mind o grin
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Satioshi: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=crackhouse post=46314462] please what's the meaning of this.[/quote
Greatest of all time
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by bejeria101(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
crackhouse:

It means greatest of all time *goat for short*
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by goodyearsam123(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Greatest of all time
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by DobleO7: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
"Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee" ....Mohammed Ali (Cassius Marcellus Clay) R.I.P
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by UjSizzle(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
engrhorla:

Ladies and looks!
Striking look? Madam, say your mind o grin
Yes, striking. He's 74 and still looks good despite his ailment.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ioannes:

aged well ke? I don't think he aged well o.

the man suffered from an incurable ailment for 30years, don't you think he would have looked better than that at that age if he was healthy?

anyway, RIP Ali. You were great but God is the Greatest.
You never know what could have been. I think he had a beautiful face before his death, despite.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by dljbd1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Greatest of all time.
Goat undecided
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by OgbeniLazaruz: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dedicated to G.O.A.T!!!

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by tumbez: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Rip G.O.A.T
You the best, your lagacy lives on!
.....hahahahaha wait and see some pple might insult uh fir using G.O.A.T grin.....thinking u mean that animal that raised it tail up grin open every thing naked
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
R. I. P ALI
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Eeroh95(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Greatest of all time.
oga make it clear coz me gon tot of goat ........
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

You never know what could have been. I think he had a beautiful face before his death, despite.

he was a handsome man indeed. God rest his soul.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by JhyMedex: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
SirElaw:
Listened to one of his interviews where he couldn't stop talking about God. It amazed me that someone who achieved most of his victories through physical strength could still attribute his greatness to the Almighty.

Serving God pays.
N HIS REWARD WAS PARKINSON'S DX ABI..
A PROGRESSIVE N DEGENERATIVE NEURO IMPAIRMENT WIT NO CURE.. ABI?..
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by SirElaw(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
JhyMedex:

N HIS REWARD WAS PARKINSON'S DX ABI..
A PROGRESSIVE N DEGENERATIVE NEURO IMPAIRMENT WIT NO CURE.. ABI?..

No his reward was greatness. We have this convo today out of awe of what he achieved with his life.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by HaneefahRN(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
He was such an handsome man but parkinsonism really dealt with him. RIP Muhammed Ali.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by proeast(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

I dont think so, parkinson disease really did great damage to him. He was a very handsome man & would have still looked good at 74 if not for the disease!
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Mekurexx: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
The Greatest Boxer Of All Time. And Yes we remember you and forever will. RIP ! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History / Paul Pogba Buys Championship Rings For France's World Cup Team / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.