Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

See What A Lady Said On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Lady Said On Facebook (1268 Views)

Man Reveal The Shocking Thing a Lady Said to Driver, After Robbers Attacked them / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest / Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Said On Facebook by martinchinedu(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Princess Fateema Shindai WROTE:

If we really want Nigeria to be a better place to live, I think Igbos generation should be wipe out completely. As long as Igbo man/woman exist in Nigeria, peace will never reign in this country. Is right time we start killing all the Igbos in remote villages in North.

https://web.facebook.com/muky.dagum (FB deactivated her account yesterday night)

Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2016
I saw the post about 3 days ago and I knew Facebook will take care of her.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by spartanobad(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't blame her really
Their brains are no more compared with lizards
its now compared with AN EMPTY VESSEL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by kaffy4tope(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Was she tryna say crime is truly peculiar to a particular tribe in Nigerian? grin

Seems she's tryna justify why name checkers association was created. She was tryna make some point...but didn't know how to tactically table it ni......sowii
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by johnwizey: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Someone might be behind the account and be trying to instigate violence

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by Dejideji1(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by Dejideji1(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Op, why show her face? This is a delicate and sensitive issue. (mind you, I'm not in support of what she did) a screenshot of her comment on Facebook page would have been better.
Once again i strongly condemn her comments.
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by kogistar: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2016
WHAT OF HAUSA BOKO HARAM?
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by favourmic(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Weting them do you?
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by pikin1(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
See wetin lack of orgasm fit cause.. . M sorry for her unborn generation
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by amtaken(f): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Female Boko Haram detected.
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by eyeview: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
I still find it very strange that the hausa/fulani has been ruling this nation,had ran this country aground,has taken up all important offices in this nation,has fed fat from the resources of this nation till date and yet that particular tribe that are hardly in govt,that isn't ruling this nation,that isn't responsible for running the nation aground,that just want to hustle in private life to live a good life is a threat to people? Why?
I strongly believe that some day the messiah this nation needs will be from the igbo stock and the enemy knows this and is thus raising haters to suppress them without any just cause.
Selah

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2016
With stupiid bigots like her, this country will never go forward. She and her kind are the problems of this country.
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by Biggersammy: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2016
the face I am seeing cant compose the English i am reading
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by MissSlimbody(f): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
With the way FB accounts are being hacked these days... undecided

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by ysd01(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by NiRfreak(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Another product of a misguided religious sect.....If this is true, i wonder how much damage her religious upbringing has rendered her psyche...(no trace of value for human life,...)
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by nanauju(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
spartanobad:
I don't blame her really

Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by martinchinedu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
spartanobad:
I don't blame her really
nigga u bad grin
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by martinchinedu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Biggersammy:
the face I am seeing cant compose the English i am reading
grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by martinchinedu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dejideji1:
Op, why show her face? This is a delicate and sensitive issue. I believe this thread will soon be taken down. (mind you, I'm not in support of what she did) a screenshot of her comment on Facebook page would have been better.
Once again i strongly condemn her comments.
so waz ur point pls
Re: See What A Lady Said On Facebook by Dejideji1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
martinchinedu:
so waz ur point pls

Oga read the comment again and u will see my point and please don't quote me again.

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Dirty Over A Man In An Hospital (photo / Video) / Video: Pastor Caught Pant Down Trying To Sleep With Female Member / WATCH Live Video Of The Offa Bank Robbery HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.