Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) (41976 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by 5starmilitant: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by frankkingston(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by wellmax(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by AmAlbert(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=16pt]OLALEKAN ANIFOWOSHE [/size]

As a new member of NCA (name checkers association), am present here and ready to discharge off my duties in a law abiding manner, so help me God

Reporting from NCA West-east northern central African division Lomé

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by franco3075q(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2016
na so dem dey decieve epepepppppppple
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
waiting for the first person to attach this to islam.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by DoyenExchange: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
He is not rubbishing only his name but the name of his religion.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by zainabxel(f): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
waiting for the first person to attach this to islam.
LMAO
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by profmallory(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
You must carry fire anywhere you go, as we have men who do this to women, we have tooth pick small small girls who can control the destiny of powerful men. We are so religious yet to fetish in our ways, no wonder the country is upside down.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by jideomowunmi(f): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2016
All dis dubia girls...wetin she find go alfa place...if she is dat religious....cant she pray on her own....dem go dey find wetin no loss up and down....

Anyway sha....make dem check whether d alfa never use something for her body o....

#sosickcountry# undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!!! Such a traumatic experience. Her friend should be arrested,they must have seen how gullible their victim is.

Thats why some friends can't be trusted, it's not even good to tell your friends everything especially things that are spiritually inclined.

I hope she can get over this experience. I feel for her so much.

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by dadaha: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
DIFY20:
dat is southweste trade mark am not surpise
[/s] I wasted mb to reply this simpleton that can't even spell undecided
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Doubleagent008(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Oga go to jail straight up.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by neocortex: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2016
When will people learn that the so-called spiritualists are scammers.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by DIFY20(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
dadaha:
[s][/s] I wasted mb to reply this simpleton that can't even spell undecided
i purposely typed it like dat
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by passionate88: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name:Olalekan Anifowoshe, aka Alfa=CHECKED
Region:South West = CHECKED

VERDICT: IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by 400billionman: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:
See how these people destroy lives. Wickedness of man.

That was how one supposed Pastor came to my lodge way back in school to give me revelations. He asked me to buy so many strange things. I almost fell into it till I told my mom and she took me to my dad's room immediately. They so threatened the guy that he was calling them always to apologize out of fear. My mom actually dragged me to my dad's room because i was demanding for cash to buy the fetish items even when I knew it was bad. She tried talking to me but I didn't want to listen, this guy mentioned some things that he wasn't supposed to know, he even said I was going to die and that he will be my spiritual father and husband, he told me he didn't want me to have a boyfriend again. I eventually went to the church where the claimed he was a pastor and no one knew him. Thank God I told my mom everything that day, on a normal day would have left some details to myself. Thinking about that experience makes me realize how gullible I was.

hehe.

Mugu still dey this world ?
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Over reliance on spiritual leaders
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Bimpe29: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
This is tragic and troubling. Cogent reason why it is always better and benevolent, to confide and rely solely in/on your God, who create you, know and have solutions to your problems.
More often than not, problems shared with the so called ''Men Of God'' is doubled compounded.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by passionate88: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016

He said, “I am married with three children. The woman and I knew each other in Surulere, where my family members reside. As As an Islamic cleric, I help people facing problems with prayers and it works. That was how I got to know Simbiat.

“It is true I cast a spell on her to come back to Nigeria. She was living with me and I slept with her occasionally. I only borrowed the money from her, I will refund it.”

grin grin grin grin na them o

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2016
400billionman:

hehe.

Mugu still dey this world ?
You can call me anything bro. Its an experience I learnt from. The year was 2011. Even the smartest people still fall into such.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by sinistermind(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Where are the name checkers?
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by goodforsomthing: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2016
People should be very careful of all those fake alfa and pastor that use to sleep with people wife.

GOD is the only one that can solve your problem.

i don't need any alfa or pastor to make cool money from my Naijabet Account,if i go to them the money i won will be share between me and them
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by abbeyty(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

That was how one supposed Pastor came to my lodge way back in school to give me revelations. He asked me to buy so many strange things. I almost fell into it till I told my mom and she took me to my dad's room immediately. They so threatened the guy that he was calling them always to apologize out of fear. My mom actually dragged me to my dad's room because i was demanding for cash to buy the fetish items even when I knew it was bad. She tried talking to me but I didn't want to listen, this guy mentioned some things that he wasn't supposed to know, he even said I was going to die and that he will be my spiritual father and husband, he told me he didn't want me to have a boyfriend again. I eventually went to the church where the claimed he was a pastor and no one knew him. Thank God I told my mom everything that day, on a normal day would have left some details to myself. Thinking about that experience makes me realize how gullible I was.

Thank God for your life, hope the pastor did not taste your forbidden fruit b4 your mom got to know about it ?
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

Hello lady,
How are u? G@d reveal to me that you're my wife. You don't need to buy anything,just PM me and who knws,the story might be "And they live happily ever after"

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2016
abbeyty:

Thank God for your life, hope the pastor did not taste your forbidden fruit b4 your mom got to know about it ?
Thank you. No he didn't.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Hello lady,
How are u? G@d reveal to me that you're my wife. You don't need to buy anything,just PM me and who knws,the story might be "And they live happily ever after"
You didn't even ask if am married. Lol. Your revelation isn't complete yet.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

You didn't even ask if am married. Lol. Your revelation isn't complete yet.
Lol. G@d told me you're not married.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

Thank you. No he didn't.

Good to know that and hope you learnt your lesson ?
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ndcide(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

Having had such experience, have you now been closer to God than before, have you developed yourself in the things of God? It is not about pastor or alfa. The days are evil and the hearts of men is wicked

There'll be a time when your mom and dad will not be there. There'll be a time when you'll be the mom. Have you built your spirit-being in the word of God and in power? That is most important.

People cast spells these days everywhere, at work and business places, just about everywhere. It is the power of God in you that will matter.

Please I'm not attacking you.. I'm just trying to point out that it's not a pastor or alfa thing and what is required.
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by AbuTwins: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
This is not about tribe or ethnicity. Evil people abound everywhere. When people search for solution in the wrong places, they tend to add more problems to the existing ones. Most of us confide more in outsiders than the immediate family. [/s]I CALL THAT ERROR 404!!![s]
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by gozzlin: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
I wonder why it's only Yoruba Muslims that have the so-called Alfas. I've never heard of an Hausa alfa.

And why are Alfas, who are supposedly Muslim clerics involved in fetish, occultic, juju practices? Someone help me with answers please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.