Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not (577 Views)

Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Reports About Her 'Crashed' Marriage / Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by gefted1: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2016
In her new vlog, Toke Makinwa tells her subscribers that she will eventually speak on her failed marriage with her husband, Maje Ayida. In the video, Toke says she still feels the pain but that she is trying to rise above it all. What she said below .

"For those who feel I haven't spoken about my marriage, you know what happened last year. It is with good reason. I remember I told you guys that I will eventually talk about it but I feel like I want to talk about it from a rational point and not an emotional stance because it is tough. If you’ve ever been through a separation, heartbreak or whatever, you know how difficult it is. And this was very public and so I went through a lot of stages and I’m still going through it.
I can’t sit here and tell you I’m completely whole or this doesn’t affect me anymore. I still feel somewhat shy, I’m trying to come out of my shell about it because I mean you share your life with me and I feel it’s a great disservice to not even talk about it. So in due time, just know I’m going through the process & every week I come here I smile, we connect that doesn’t mean I don’t have my own issues or bad days. It’s just that I have chosen not to be a victim. I’ve chosen to just rise above it and just keep rising."she said.
Source:www.naijanewsland.com

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by spartanobad(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2016
u will surely rise above it

all dese failed marriage sef
.......nxt tym una go use KLIN wash eye
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2016
One thing you needto understand about Nigeria's celebs:

Their Marriage(s) Are Like MTN Bonus Wey No Dey Last..
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by gefted1: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2016
ok oo! also read more and watch the video at www.naijanewsland.com
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by Smellymouth: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
One thing you needto understand about Nigeria's celebs:

Their Marriage(s) Are Like MTN Bonus Wey No Dey Last..

Hahahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy all these celebrities be thinking they are hot., men be breaking their hearts still.. no difference wit the ordinary babe on the street.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks About Her Crashed Marriage With Maje Ayida, Says She Is Not by ettaetta(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm failed marriages every where

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievabel! Timi Dakolo Slams Minister Of Environment / See Hilarious Comment About Stephen Keshi / Patoranking Reveals “god Over Everything ” ( GOE ) Album Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.