Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School (1107 Views)

Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital / Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by sugarbelly: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Popular and outspoken OAP, Freeze has supported musician, Brymo after he advised a student who begged him for fees,to drop out of school,saying ''School is not for everyone..

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSCXrURL9j/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

lalasticlala ishiove ijebabe

Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by sugarbelly: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
ok
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2016
It is a pity how our so called "successful people" mislead.

How many of the names you reeled out are Africans? How many are Nigerians?

Help a brother if you can and stop saying shit.why not research the family backgrounds of those people you mentioned before spewing this? undecided

[img]http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/gcXyJEYIvkjJhbDVdRB1yJfCvYk=/fit-in/1200x9600/http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FLeonardo-Dicaprio.gif[/img]
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by ikbnice(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
awryt
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by OKorowanta: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Go tell Buhari to reduce fuel price.
Wetin konsign me with Brymo. undecided
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Stabdard sh¡t
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by tyson99(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2016
The son of a carpenter
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by Benjom(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2016
ok... This is the season of dropping out of schools, abi?
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by Dubemkelly(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Why did he skip the successful people without education in Nigeria? Freeze always yarnning dust, if Brymo wanted to help the lad, he could have done the needful or better still told him he had no help to render instead of that shallow mind. Education is necessary as far as i. concerned, not like his success depends on education but he has seen the need to go to school that was why he had asked for a favour
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by kiddoiLL(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
omoh freeze get time o..see d long list abi na copy n paste?? sha they both right but oga Brymo the boy wan go skul cus he prefers it, give am d money!!or ya'll gon tell me brymo cant do anything to help d student apart from his comments? Brymo= Ologbon Ijapa (tortoise brain) baba no wan assist d boy
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by CountDracula(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Mockery, I also knw people who bcame rich by being drug lords; pablo, fidel, etc. Doesn't mean its good to b a drug lord or it makes sense, froze abi frozen abi fred shud not send his child to sch den
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by bentlywills(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Dz yellow paw-paw freeze dn mad b4?
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by pikin1(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Freeze brain din finally freezed.. .
Supporting Brymo careless talk is even worse. Show me one person dat dropout of school to become an engineer?
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by idupaul: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2016
pikin1:
Freeze brain din finally freezed.. .
Supporting Brymo careless talk is even worse. Show me one person dat dropout of school to become an engineer?

Thomas Edison the wizard of Menlo Park
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by lordcyl3(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
crap
Re: Freeze Defends Brymo, Lists Successful People Who Dropped Out Of School by STILESGANG: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
I can't help but agree with him

(1) (Reply)

See What Banky W And Cynthia Morgan Were Caught Doing In A Nightclub In Lagos / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Daughter As She Celebrates Another Year / How 10 Year Old Girl Was Raped And Died In An Hospital In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.