Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of June 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of June 2016 (376 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of June 2016 by jonatoye(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Every blessing of God in the life of a man is made up of both consumables and seeds. There is no other way to prepare for the future than to sow your seed!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"CAST YOUR bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days." (Ecclesiastes 11:1 AMP).

God in His principle gave man an important task of creating other things after the ones He created. The instruction He gave is that man should "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. However, it takes a seed to be fruitful. If you must fulfill purpose in life you must not eat your seed.

Similarly, when the Lord put the man in the garden of eden, He did not allow him to eat everything in it. He told him not to eat the fruit at the centre of the garden if he wants to live; that he will die whenever he eats it. He did this to teach him obedience by principle so that he may learn that he is not expected to eat everything that comes his way.

The reason why we have varieties of food today is because the people that came in contact with them for the very first time were disciplined enough not to eat everything but planted some portion in preparation for the coming days.

Most of the ideas we have today were borne out of the ones transfered to us by those who have gone ahead of us. There is nothing you have that is not given to you. We are created to be a blessing to our world and to provide lasting legacies that will be a source of Joy to many generations. The best way to pray for God for blessing is to say "Bless me that I may bless my world", "Speak to me that I may speak".

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Blessed Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Bans Music, Dance During Ramadan / Step Out Of The Boat / Sleeping So Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.