Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex (29741 Views)

Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Maxcollins042(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2016
valdes00:
If no be say the man sef na mumu.... babe wey u dey meet for the first tym, u chop food wey she bring cum...... Na wa oo
Na wetin watching Nollywood movies dey cause.
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by haibe(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Godyke:
I only clicked to read how somebody, a Facebook lover for that matter, could defraud another person of his property which we all know as land or a house. Neither phone or a laptop computer is a property, not even cars. they are valuables or belongings. So OP change the title of your post

Oversabi will not kill u... Property doesn't have to be land or building except the word is strictly used in Accounting terms. In law also there are still somethings classified as property that are not even tangible at all (eg, Copyright as regards intellectual property)

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by seunlayi(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016
mtcheeew
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by loomer: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016
see wetin toto cause

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by davedpo(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
oshi radarada!!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Tracygold(f): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny, Chai
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by emvico(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
lastpage:
All these random shex sef!

I hope he also catches HIV! grin grin

At 28, you should have a steady GF... not picking Oloshos all over the pl;ace and having shex at 1st visit undecided

Lastpage!
random SHEX or SHELL or SHIRT.? na open teeth they cos this thing o cheesy grin
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by loylextop(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmmmm ........just passing by
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Exponental(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2016
chop n clean mouth becomes chop n announce!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Icaretoo: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
SUPOL:
Abuja babes no dey smile oo. Ur lucky she didn't take a naked picture of u

Who knows She go just da buy time to unlish when d guy and police disturb her to much, na d guy go go withdraw the case by himself... Bullpoopo
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Kiish(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
He didnt follow the most important rule... Thou must hide thy personal belongings when a foreign body cometh to thy house for kpanshing

Hezzperience it the best teacher

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Solitude101: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
The girl was merciful. At least he left him alive. Useless people. What has this nonsense facebook to physical dating not done? Yet people are still dumb enough to engage in it. Price of eating awoof kusskuss after pu:ssy wacking.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by zik4ever: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
The level of promiscuity, moral levity, laxity and decadence in our society is simply mind-boggling. It's sick and nauseating.
The first change required for national rebirth is repentance and salvation through the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by crystar: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
This man should be thankful to God that she only stole his laptops, phone and a few cash. Who would you be reporting to if she cut off your small penis? That's the price of free sex and an uncaring fellow.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by bejeria101(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Factory fitted stupidity,your ancestors must be vexing with you now,stop thinking with your USB hehehe

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Next time when see anything in skirt on Social media...you will remember your laptop, fone and cash

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by fortune1968: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sirjohn84:
price of sex
price of this one too high .
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
D guy na real mumu
Infact hin mumu get PhD awaiting prof.
How cud a foreigner prepare akamu for u?
Wch kind yeye love dey shack him sef?
D gal for poison him so he go tell d story for hell.
We'll,he don pay for sex be dat

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by fortune1968: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
careless boy! first time ? u nak and wak d food of a strange woman ?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Arijude(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
onosprince:
Next time be careful when you invite a stranger to your home, most of the ladies people are dangerous.
Ladies people
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Arijude(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hahahahahaha !!!! I won die. Unu ratọcha unu añuru akam(pap). Ndị agụụ.
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Guys, Is there any App I can download to help me understand this man's mumurity/mumuness?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by AmyOby1(f): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hahaha chaiii, ohafia people will say "omiko" omiko to the man, it's a pity, he should be ashamed of himself
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by sorepco(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please enlighten me...from the post what was bizness n what was pleasure?

Cherishing:
Artisan Abi Learner

You can't mix business with pleasure and expect the same result
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Dotman2210(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
COvo:
You could arrange for a lady to come see you from another city but you couldn't arrange for food. She made pap for you, PAP! AKAMU!!! The man is a mumu.
Come outside, I want to talk to you, just talk
grin grin grin grin
I dey tell u,the man mumu no be here o

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Cherishing(f): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
sorepco:
Please enlighten me...from the post what was bizness n what was pleasure?

His business(laptops)was inside his room,the girl (pleasure) took advantage of his dousy state and took them
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Foolish man, when he comes face to face with decent girls he loses his courage, serves im right.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by 9jajoseph: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
what if she turns to snake?
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by chrisskynet(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
lastpage:
All these random shex sef!

I hope he also catches HIV! grin grin

At 28, you should have a steady GF... not picking Oloshos all over the pl;ace and having shex at 1st visit undecided

Lastpage!

No cum here dey claim saint.. U don do am b4 so calm dwn nd zip ur zobo.
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Nathkem01(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Aye un se man yen.......so nw what should I do
Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2016
SUPOL:
Abuja babes no dey smile oo. Ur lucky she didn't take a naked picture of u

No guarantee she didn't grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex by okuneddie(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Godyke:
I only clicked to read how somebody, a Facebook lover for that matter, could defraud another person of his property which we all know as land or a house. Neither phone or a laptop computer is a property, not even cars. they are valuables or belongings. So OP change the title of your post

bros they are properties.....not only properties sef but landed properties cos landed properties is anything on land....even u are a landed property

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) / Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp / Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.