Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor (1128 Views)

See What Governor Fayose's Brother Wrote About Him / Halliburton Scandal: If You Claim You Are Innocent, Travel To US – Fayose Dares / You Can’t Use Military Report On Ekiti Poll To Prosecute Us – Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by 247frolicboss(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016

Oluwasegun Fayose, Brother to Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has stated that he completely disagrees with his brother on his comments about Fulani Herdsmen.

Fayose snr. Had been credited with statements that indicate that he’d welcome farmers’ attack on Fulani Herdsmen.

Segun Fayose in an interview with the nation disagreed with this move and many other utterances from the Ekiti state governor saying that they were embarrassing to the rest of the family.

“I totally disagree with him. I do not like what he is doing. He is dragging the family name in the mud. I read in national dailies that Ayo Fayose was inciting Ekiti people against herdsmen.

“I have never seen where a leader talks like this before. I spent most of my life in Europe. I left Nigeria in 1976. My children are still there. I want them to be able to come home. I do not want to be harassed. Let it be on record that I do not support this kind of aggressive method of governance. He is too vulgar for my liking”

Oluwasegun went on to advise his brother to keep quiet as his statements don’t portray the family in a good light.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/he-is-embarrassing-us-fayoses-brother.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Thank God his not like his brother

long live

2 Likes

Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose is greater than every politician in Biafra Land, even Oju Iku.

IPOD tout, food is ready come and defend your hero in Ponmo cutting.
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by henrygale(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Toh

1 Like

Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by asadike(f): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2016
I feel for u sir, it is truly embarassing. In as much as i love Fayose, it never hurt to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by Akpaife(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2016
coward like him,ur brother is nt a coward like u
see him mouth I don't wat to be harassed
dudu man but ur enjoying his money in Europe

1 Like

Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by Akpaife(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2016
coward like him,ur brother is nt a coward like u
see him mouth I don't wat to be harassed
dudu man but ur enjoying his money in Europe
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by shamsuRana(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
Fayose is greater than every politician in Biafra Land, even Oju Iku.

IPOD tout, food is ready come and defend your hero in Ponmo cutting.

heheheh!

"JONATHAN must contest this election, in terms of merit, equity, justice and fairplay, he deserves his re election. This country doesn't belong to the North alone...."- Ayo Fayose......March 2015.

In 2016 hear him...

"The only thing that JONATHAN and PDP did wrong was his decision to re-contest in 2015 and the party jettison it's zoning formula that was our misdeed........ If I were him, I wouldn't have contested that election...."-- Ayo Fayose May 2016

He has moment to moment madnesss.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by BossKratos: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2016
grin

So in short, bros sege's message to his demented brother is to simply "shut up his dirty mouth and calmly keep slicing ponmo?"

Good advice! Let's hope the pained hobbit from ekiti gets the message!
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by AngelAhnie(f): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Go get a life Segun..
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Dear Mr Segun Fayose,

Kindly avail us Mr Ayo Fayose's Mental Health history.

Since you grew up together, you will know. sad sad
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Thank God the madness doesn't run in the family.
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by 7inches: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
yololololololobas hate the truth.
see how brothers are hatings brothers just becos he says the TRUTH
THERE IS A SAYING " TO SCARE YOLLLOLOBA MAN AWAY JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH"....

I still wonder why fayose is fearless bcoz it is very very unlike our brown roof neighbours.... mabe his mum was bonked by a SE or SS man(NO OFFENSE ).... thereby leading to the existence of great fayose.

I HAIL U SIRE
Re: He Is Embarrassing Us- Fayose’s Brother Blasts Governor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
What you lookin' at?
You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why?
You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be?
You need people like fayose. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say,
"That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good?
You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.
Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth.
Even when I lie.

LV

(1) (Reply)

What Rating Do You Think President Buhari Deserves Among Other Ex Presidents? / Facebook Now Removing Any Criticism Of Buhari? (pic) / EFCC Seizes 12 Properties From Former Minister, Mohammed, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.