Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) (2328 Views)

Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by Lionsclaw: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Please did this guy just call GEJ prince of peace? I thought that was reserved for only Jesus?

I have watched this guys praise profile rise tremendously in 365days

1 Share

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by Histrings08(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Anchor of modern democracy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by orunto27: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2016
He is actually the most tolerant African Ieader I have experienced

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by Britboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.
*Mouth wey talk bad, go later talk good*

Applicable to all Zombies, bigots and hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Yorubas insulted GEJ on Nairaland like nothing I have ever seen before. At a point, I had to stop coming on Nairaland.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by Abeymills(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2016
D accolades of a great humble man u are a living legend they are in power NW d whole is witnessing dis almost disintegration n destruction of Nigeria state

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by plaetton: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:
Yorubas insulted GEJ on Nairaland like nothing I have ever seen before. At a point, I had to stop coming on Nairaland.

Yeah.
I have a friend who used threaten to slap GEJ if they ever met. This was before the election.
When asked why, he would use such meaningless and opaque phrases as " he is useless " , etc etc.

Well, today, when I bring up politics , he shyly tells me that he doesn't want to discuss Nigeria politics.
The shame is so overwhelming.

The 2015 elections were obviously not about issues, not about achievements and visions, but much about pathological hatred.

The Tinubu-led APC tapped into, amplified and exploited it for maximum profit.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
He's the embodiment of HUMILITY.

I love that man so much. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by tosan200(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Yeah... exulted. Like leader like followers.
They want to make us believe he is the prince of peace and his followers are the kings of violence e.g avengers
grandeur of delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by MalcoImX: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Prince of Sca(m)vengers, that is!
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
The hero of democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2016
tosan200:
Yeah... exulted. Like leader like followers.
They want to make us believe he is the prince of peace and his followers are the kings of violence e.g avengers
grandeur of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
MalcoImX:
Prince of Sca(m)vengers, that is!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by aloeman15(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
It's so bad that- One of my cousins won't even answer my chats anymore.
But my concern is- how do we then build the nation and shed all that bitterness? Because it's sometimes easier to reconcile enemies than it is to get people to admit that they were wrong...
Whoever is in govt is only as relevant as we let them be. We citizens DESPERATELY need to TAKE CHARGE of this nation.
Somehow.
plaetton:

Yeah.
I have a friend who used threaten to slap GEJ if they ever met. This was before the election.
When asked why, he would use such meaningless and opaque phrases as " he is useless " , etc etc.

Well, today, when I bring up politics , he shyly tells me that he doesn't want to discuss Nigeria politics.
The shame is so overwhelming.

The 2015 elections were obviously not about issues, not about achievements and visions, but much about pathological hatred.

The Tinubu-led APC tapped into, amplified and exploited it for maximum profit.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by plaetton: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
aloeman15:
But my concern is- how do we then build the nation and shed all that bitterness? Because it's sometimes easier to reconcile enemies than it is to get people to admit that they were wrong...
Whoever is in govt is only as relevant as we let them be. We citizens DESPERATELY need to TAKE CHARGE of this nation.
Somehow.

Agreed.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by MalcoImX: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=mrhansome12 post=46322039][/quote]Being a Jonathanian has disqualified you from assessing anything reasonable.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
NEVER EVER WILL THE CLUELESS, SHOELESS & FRAUDSTERS TASTE POWER IN NIGERIA
THEY WILL REMAIN AS THEY ARE:
BIAFRANS, IPOBIANS, AVENGERERS, CULTISTS.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by tushbobo(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2016
While I respect Jonathan,his personality is not suited for leading a country like Nigeria. Google Venezuelan economic crisis and check out other countries that solely depend on oil. They are having similar problems with what we face now.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by tosan200(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=mrhansome12 post=46321977][/quote]
Lol, yeah am a zombie. Let me give you an advice.
You should look beyond gej, the guy is gone, you guys can wrestle power from Buhari if only you guys would just prepare for 2019 and leave 2015 behind
You guys will dash buhari the presidency beyond 2019 not because he has performed but because you guys have failed to look into the future.
You play apc game and you believe you can beat them at their own game. I laugh
I still say it you guys are deluded, it will dawn on you beyond 2019.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by plaetton: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
mrhansome12:
The hero of democracy

A picture says a thousand words.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by plaetton: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
NEVER EVER WILL THE CLUELESS, SHOELESS & FRAUDSTERS TASTE POWER IN NIGERIA

THEY WILL REMAIN AS THEY ARE:

BIAFRANS, IPOBIANS, AVENGERERS, CULTISTS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS PMB

Yes .
The demise of hope and rise of despair.

So you have all these disparate groups in your country and you're still living in a deluded unity?
Who is to be pitied?
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by plaetton: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2016
tosan200:

You should look beyond gej, the guy is gone, you guys can wrestle power from Buhari if only you guys would just prepare for 2019 and leave 2015 behind
You guys will dash buhari the presidency beyond 2019 not because he has performed but because you guys have failed to look into the future.

Oh.
Entropy will , and is already prevailing.

APC is an amalgam of strange bedfellows United for the sole purpose of acquiring power.
Ironically, the newly acquired power will also hasten their implosion, sooner rather than later.

It's just small matter of time.
2019 is too long.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by tosan200(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
plaetton:

Oh.
Entropy will , and is already prevailing.

APC is an amalgam of strange bedfellows United for the sole purpose of acquiring power.
Ironically, the newly acquired power will also hasten their implosion, sooner rather than later.

It's just small matter of time.
2019 is too long.
Lol.. and PDP is what? my guy wake up and smell the coffee; like pdp like Like apc.
hmmmn APC is just a better version of pdp.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by tosan200(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
aloeman15:
Somehow.
Good...but are the people ready to see beyond APC and PDP?
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by orunto27: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just imagine what he suffered during the Campaign in Jos in the hands of armed Fulani Herdsmen. It was like they wanted to kill a whole President on campaign
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
tosan200:

Not making sense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
MalcoImX:
Being a Jonathanian has disqualified you from assessing anything reasonable.
Only if they gave you this advice

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by tosan200(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrhansome12:
Not making sense
Lol, typical of our hiro supporters
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
tosan200:
Lol, typical of our hiro supporters

Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by MalcoImX: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrhansome12:
Only if they gave you this advice
That's why they call you Wailers. Wailers are Twisters, who twist more than Oliver Twist.
Re: Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
MalcoImX:
That's why they call you Wailers. Wailers are Twisters, who twist more than Oliver Twist.
You must be feeling like this below while forming macho

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Top APC Members To Dump Party For Buhari And His Brothers Next Year / Spy Recording Pen / Nigerian Economy As Sick As Its Ailing President - CNBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.