Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? (702 Views)

RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? by Bakbillz44(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Just saw this online and I'm really finding it very difficult to believe

Re: Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Oh Boi! See religious yahoo shocked shocked
Re: Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2016
We should learn to mind our business.
Re: Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? by funstufz: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Let these people stop their lie lie

Why giving false information to look relevant....

Since anybody could get the Church logo online and print whatever they like with, am not surprised

Region 14 ko, Region 41 ni undecided undecided undecided

Bakbillz44:
Just saw this online and I'm really finding it very difficult to believe
Re: Can RCCG Members Confirm If This Is True? by winner01(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016
This is not true.
Skeptics will go to any extent to drag the name of the Lord in the mud.
The other day, an atheist posted a meme showing a burnt corpse and photoshopped a Bible beside her. And wrote the following words "Thank God the whole house was burnt and not my Bible". I just laughed at the desperation.

Such is this one. It can never be confirmed to be true.

We should be careful about desperate people.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pastor Orders Members To Eat Mango Leaves / . / The Power Of The Body And The Blood - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.