Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos (32944 Views)

Davido Disguise Himself As A DJ During His Soundcheck In Norway(photo+video) / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke / Sheebah Karungi's Makeup Washed By Sweat During Performance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by CeoNewshelm(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2016
– Popular Nigerian music artist Terry G attacks DJ on stage

– Terry G slapped one of DJ Jimmy Jatts boys at a comedy show in Lagos

– Comedian Mc Bash staged his first comedy show in Lagos

Words cannot describe the sudden rage and madness that popular Nigerian music star, Terry G exhibited on stage as talented Nigerian comedian staged his first comedy show ‘D’Good D’Bash and D’Funny’, at the Shell Hall, Muson Center, Onikan Lagos, on Sunday, June 5.

All seemed to be going on well as several music artists such as Lil Kesh (Mr Yagi), Jaywon, 9ice, Terry Apala among others came out to thrill the audience with comedians such as, Seyi Law, Gordons, Akpororo, Buchi, Ali Baba made the crowd laugh uncontrollably.

As Terry was called upon to perform on stage, he came with his usual stage craft and his bell as everyone was happy to be dancing to his song. Things went bad when it was time for him to leave the stage but he shut the DJ up and told him to play him another song which he obeyed but when he was taking too much time on stage, the DJ who happens to be one of DJ Jimmy Jatts boys changed the song and Terry got angry. Thinking he was going off stage, he walked up to the DJ and gave him a very hot slap.

His action was greatly criticized as everyone condemned him. This made DJ Jimmy Jatt angry as he stood up from the audience, walked up to stage and told his boys to pack up all the equipment as they left the show. Another DJ had to round up the show.

According to one of his Terry G’s songs, Run Mad he was obviously displaying some of the characters in his song without him thinking first. Like he said in one of his singles off Terry G’s Book of Ginjah album, “You can only run run run pass terry g when you run mad”. We hope his madness does not bring him to the end of his career.

Source: https://www.naij.com/850852-exclusive-terry-g-goes-wild-what-he-did-to-a-popular-dj-in-lagos-will-shock-you.html

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by DesChyko: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2016
I like this man, Terry Gzuz. He's a natural mad man. The organisers should have known this. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by spartanobad(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
He did nt do anything wrong at all

MAD MEN DISPLAY THEIR MADNESS.. so he jxt remembered pple dat he is MAD.

lacking no SELF RESPECT..... dey for beat am sef

d guy sef na FUU!H for music industry... he shld go and hide

11 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by floragregs(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Weed eh, weed eh, Hmmmm. Make ah nor talk anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Hehe... things like this are bound to happen when u won't allow a mad man to stay in yabaleft, but ask him to come and perform shocked. What do u expect him to perform if not to display his madness undecided

9 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Smellymouth: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2016
If na me be the DJ, na this kind slaps I go give am back undecided

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
That brought the end of the as most people left
Great show I must say
One must sha do something to make one happy in this hard economy
Akpororo next and then seyi law

√√√√
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin

I was scared too. I thought "... gave DiJA a hot slap"

I been dey wonder say which kain thing be that? Marvin go just blow! grin grin grin

But Jimmy Jatt must be very mature sha, because I know yf he wants he'll get boys to deal with Terry G asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by veekid(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
no be Him slap the guy; na smoke

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Like a Boss
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Endougs(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Spicycat(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Is that guy still singing

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Phonefanatic: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
I guess he was performing my favorite track "Free madness"
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
weed at work ;Dweed at work

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Akosxxx(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Haha....
As funny as that sound, Terry G shouldn't have been so stupi
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Dandsome: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Free madness begets free slap.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by valdes00(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Chai.... weed smokers slap wey dey reset person brain to default settings.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Resilience: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm.... weed at work

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by vivansexy: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by bonker: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Free madness

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Akshow: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Imagine such nonsense. Is the dj a kid or his son? I really wish the dj beat the crap out of him. Try this in a sane society and you would be sued and dealt with. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by socialmediaman: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
If the DJ filed charges, he'll be in trouble. That's how many men continue to abuse their wives as if the ladies are objects! I'm so disappointed that even some well educated people in Nigeria still think that some men are justified in abusing women physically except on self defense.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by deerudefy: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
floragregs:
Weed eh, weed eh, Hmmmm. Make ah nor talk anything.
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by bonker: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Free madness

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by Samtoby(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
People make this so called Celebs think they are better than everyone else.... if we can just ignore them, they will know they are also human being and not a god that people praise..

Of what right does he have to slap the innocent guy??..

Well, I can sense someone won't be call for show anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Mr mad man, you need jesus
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by amtaken(f): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Frustrations everywhere. Buhari has killed NIGERIA!

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by holluwai(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Terry g don smoke fire grin
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos by passionate88: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Slap of life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo / Tunde Ednut Reacts To Zlatan's Inclusion In The Next Rated, Headies Award / Babatee Vs Babytee: Baba Tee Recreates The Viral Plus-Sized Boy Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.