Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Social Networking On The Internet - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Social Networking On The Internet (817 Views)

Check Out The Puzzle That Has Broken The Internet / How Can I Download Games Onto My Ps3 Superslim From The Internet / Can Someone Tell Me How To Download Games From The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Networking On The Internet by kojaknig: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2009
Africans all over the world both in Africa and in Diaspora are also now using social networks such as Face book, MySpace, Twitter and tansali (www.tansali.com-dedicated African Social Network)  etc to share all manner of information to include Video and Photographic content,  to keep in touch, to be kept up to date on politics, entertainment news and gossip.

Recently a campaign to provide constant electricity supply in Nigeria (which seems to have eluded Nigeria since its independence) called [b]Light up Nigeria [/b]was started on twitter and lunched on www.tansali.com which is a clear example of social networking sites serving the purpose of uniting a community or an ethnic group etc irrespective of geographic physical location in pursuing an objective.

As the cost of bandwidth becomes cheaper and internet access more readily available across Africa as a whole, Social Networks especially ones such as tansali focused on providing  specific content and services for specific groups will become even more popular and in demand.
Re: Social Networking On The Internet by panasonic: 4:18am On Aug 27, 2009
Thanks for the review - I've been looking at them as well. Good luck with your system, it looks to be coming along pretty well. shocked
meilleur taux voiture simulation credit auto pret automobileUne simulation credit auto instannee et facile ici si vous avez une voituremeilleur taux voiture simulation credit auto pret automobile

(1) (Reply)

I Need Playstation 3 Games / Scea Confirms 250gb Ps3 Slim For November 3 / Psp +8gb Mem Card+pouch+charger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.