Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room (66227 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jambsupport:
left the zoo years ago
wow!.....so where ya at now?...in de zoom?, well me still navigating tryna find de old serpent who deci.eve and led us here
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Jane10AJ(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
God save us
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by goodforsomthing: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
papiforreal:

Your case is the worse, even in the zoo you are one of the retarded animal there. Instead of working hard to make legitimate like your mate are doing, you are busy wasting your future with betting hoping it will make your rich. Better wake up from your slumber and go look for a job.

Did i tell you that am looking for job? making money from my [url]Naijabet.com[/url] account is just an extra income and for your in my case is better so tell your other animal in the zoo.i will come with my children to watch you in the Zoo
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Talentprince(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
God help my country nigeria..
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by kaylivin(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
papiforreal:
Nigerian and hypocrisy. If same thing happened in Kano, the whole Nigerian cyber space will be on fire, with bigoted youths calling northerners all sort of names. The president will be forced to speak, some will even call on the government to declare state of emergency in the state grin grin. But because it didn't happen in the north no one hear about it. I am northerner but i agree with Nmadi Kanu, Nigeria is truly a zoo.
humans are bound to do evil ,, that's why the society works together to curb the urge for wickedness ,, nigerians in the south will go against any Form of evil , they will not cover it up in the name of religion , they think rationally ,, I wonder what northerners use there brains for , they go ahead justifying killings , paedophilia , or they behave as if they did not see it happen ,, the nation needs to split , we the southerners can't stand living with animals anymore ..
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by babadee1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

In the North, kidnapping of young girls is fueled by ideology that is inspired by a particular interpretation of the Quoran and the life of prophet Muhammadu (S.A.W)

On the other hand, in the south these acts of crimes are not based on any ideology. These criminals are also condemned without reservation, unlike in the North where these acts happen with the tacit support of the elites and religious leaders.

Things like that were happening before islam ever came to the north. It's not based on any ideology it's based on human nature because we are all fallen sinful human beings whether north or south. The same judgment applies to all. That's why the bible says; judge not let's ye be judged.
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by babadee1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
[ ]
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by JuanDeDios: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
papiforreal:
Nigerian and hypocrisy. If same thing happened in Kano, the whole Nigerian cyber space will be on fire, with bigoted youths calling northerners all sort of names. The president will be forced to speak, some will even call on the government to declare state of emergency in the state grin grin. But because it didn't happen in the north no one hear about it. I am northerner but i agree with Nmadi Kanu, Nigeria is truly a zoo.
Your post made no sense. Just saying.
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by otiigba1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
thozin:
wow!.....so where ya at now?...in de zoom?, well me still navigating tryna find de old serpent who deci.eve and led us here
grin grin you funny wella, keep looking for the serpent you might find it under buhari's mat.
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by otiigba1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Your post made no sense. Just saying.
the whole post sounds incoherently inadequate.
I question the state of his mind.
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Jambsupport(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
thozin:
funny, deci.eve, like that smiley
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Kiish(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
lock them in a lion's den... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Keepshining(f): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Where is the world heading to? Wahala nla leyi o. God pls save our children from the destiny destroyers.
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jambsupport:
funny, deci.eve, like that smiley
if you fink that is funny it means you're still in de zoo...no i mean ur still zoom.ing
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by JENNYC(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wat re we going to do wit diz guys....#SMH
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by deelobe: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=jejemanito post=46322129]

Orishirishi, You almost made sense[/quotel

My guy did you sound those words before you wrote them. Sho! Can't believe you made that suggestion.
Are you sure ypu are not a suspect.
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Theoflux(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let the judgement of the LORD be against these wicked boys, amen_#PureWickedness
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by YoungExec: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
cry cry cry cry

Wickedness in high places. There is more to this than meets the eye.

Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by deramarks(f): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Are u a nigerian? If u re den u re some stupid nigerian. U sayin dis nd u re even giving your country a lower esteem. U'd never see an american or ghanian insult his/her country no matter the condition. Am tired of seeing back stabbers like you in diz world. [Correct author=Jambsupport post=46321552]Nigeria is really a zoo, even worse.[/quote]
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by Celery(m): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Are you Building or planning of building? We Are Granite supplier of various sizes such as 3/4, 3/4 down, 1/2 inch, hard core, granite dust etc . For your house/company construction or you have someone that needs. cal me 08067350263. Mustbuylinkage@gmail.com. Skype: kolingtino
Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by mrZENographer: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2016
donsteady:
I think there is more to this. Somebody is behind this shit. Do you agree with me?

I agree. Maybe an evil agenda to catch them young. God is breathing fiercely as this just part of the height of wickedness which were seeing. Save yourself my dear because as for God's wrath it must come. And coming soon.

Re: Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room by hiphensales: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
what a sad story.

PEPPER SPRAY BY HIPHEN SALES.
Pepper Spray 67
Pepper Spray

Pepper spray is one of the most iconic (and effective) self-defense products available forthe average citizen. Also known as OC spray, defense sprays work by inflaming the mucous membranes in the skin, nose and eyes. Typical reactions include restricted breathing, coughing, choking, and tearing. The natural pepper solution is a real treat for the eyes, the main target area when neutralizing a threat. The peppers dilate the eyes upon impact, forcing the eyes to close involuntarily and causing an onset of temporary blindness for up to 15 minutes. The searing pain can last upwards of 45 minutes, allowing one plenty of time to get away and call the police.

peper spray45pepperspray34

There are a variety of pepper spray dispersal patterns, all of which have their own advantages and disadvantages based on the circumstances and surrounding environment(s) in which they are used. This includes: stream, cone, fogger, gel and foam. Some pepper sprays only use OC (oleoresin capsicum) while others have an OC/CS (tear gas) mixture, which cause a subject to be affected by both the inflammatory effects of the OC and the stinging pain of the CS.

Pepper Spray 7

Pepper spray comes in all shapes and sizes. They are as small as half an ounce and as large as one pound. Variations include regular canisters, as well as those with key rings and clips for belts. There are also concealed models in the form of lipstick, phone cases, bracelets, guns/firearms, and pens. All of these are great when dealing with an attacker, as it gives them no time to react.

pepper-spray-effects

Overall, pepper spray is highly recommended for self-defense. It provides you with 8 – 25 feet of distance depending on the spray pattern, immobilizes an assailant up to 45 minutes, is easy to carry and provides a non-lethal alternative over carrying a firearm.

Pepper Spray fono
Introducing Spraytect, a smart case for smartphones. The groundbreaking personal protection device is the clever combination of a pepper spray and a smartphone case. It makes a lot of sense, though, as people no longer leave home without their phones. So, why not sneak in a self-defense device there? After all, safety comes first. Besides, normal pepper spray bottles are too bulky to begin with. Most people leave them in their cars or their bags, and, by the time the unwanted happens, it’s usually too late. Be smart, people. Do yourselves a favor and check out the Spraytect.
Hiphen Solutions

WE CAN INSTALL IN ANYWERE IN NIGERIA

Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos)