Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. (2510 Views)

Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million / Business Proposal Writer Needed / Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by engrgordon(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pavore9:

One you begin production do send me a mention. It l tell you, once it is well processed and packaged you will do well in the export market...MARK MY WORD!
Thank you bro, due to finance, i will start in small quantity, therefore my production may not be enough for the demand locally. From my market research, the local demand will be high. I will need growth in production before exporting. Therefore exportation may not start immediately.
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by Pavore9: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
engrgordon:

Thank you bro, due to finance, i will start in small quantity, therefore my production may not be enough for the demand locally. From my market research, the local demand will be high. I will need growth in production before exporting. Therefore exportation may not start immediately.

I know you need to start out with the local market. If when l visit Nigeria and do come across it, l will certainly pick some rolls to travel back with because the pack makes it so convenient as a pack should take care of my pot of Ogbono soup! cheesy
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by engrgordon(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pavore9:

I know you need to start out with the local market. If when l visit Nigeria and do come across it, l will certainly pick some rolls to travel back with because the pack makes it so convenient as a pack should take care of my pot of Ogbono soup! cheesy

ok, i will inform you whenever i kick off. Thanks bro.
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by Pavore9: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
engrgordon:

ok, i will inform you whenever i kick off. Thanks bro.

You are welcome.
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by kolikay(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
dondo83:

I have a client in abuja who has an indigene land close to kado fish market/karimo market. The plan is to build 4 shops and 6 self contains. due to the high price of rent in abuja such areas are hot cakes as it goes for 100-150k each. he has started building the 4shops b4 he ran out of money. He needs a joint venture and the capital invested will be recouped in less than 3years . The capital needed is not up to 3m

Hello, am bases in abuja And i knw the area yo y mentioned. I will like to partner with your client, how can u Link us up? Thanks
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by Nairasolutions: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Feel free to contact me for profitable businesses one can venture into in Abuja ...We can assist you with professionally written business plans and compelling proposals at pocket friendly amount visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan 08167566759 Area 2,Garki, Abuja
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by dondo83(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2016
kolikay:

Hello, am bases in abuja And i knw the area yo y mentioned. I will like to partner with your client, how can u Link us up? Thanks

Send me your email or no then we take it up from there . regards
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by mayorkyzo: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
I have done research into A4 paper importation...quick moving and high ROI...contact me on 08133635494 let's talk...
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by Eyinimofe22: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2016
For great tips on how to evaluate your business Ideas check out this great post: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/24/how-to-evaluate-your-business-idea/

Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by funsho75(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2016
can we work together on my cassava processing plant Idea?
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by Blackkie: 1:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Smart way of accessing business ideas for free!
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by mrijesha01(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Blackkie:
Smart way of accessing business ideas for free!
I did not say you shld share ideas here. I said he needs partnership to venture into. He is already considering wht i got on here especially the palm oil guy. Opportunities may come as jokes. I told him to see if we hv more people interested to choose from. But in all it wilk be done.
Re: A Friend Has 3million But Needs Business Proposal/partnership To Venture. by wengerman: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2016
To buy ticket pay N2000 into GTB account 0042932706 Olaniyi Ayodele and text details to 08185385212 or 08050761678 and your ticket will be scanned to you immediately. Limited tickets available. let the person buy the ticket and come to this seminar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Shoprite In Ilorin Shuts Her Doors After Mammoth Crowd Stormed Their Store / Its 12 Days Now, UBA Bank Hasn't Reversed My Money / Beware Of Betfarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.