Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. (918 Views)

Here's Your Best Look At The Iphone 8 Based On All The Rumors / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by PhoneGist(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2016
TECNO Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, and Design - (From Innovation Village)

The specs and design for the latest device in the Camon family – Camon C9, may have fortunately trickled down our path. Reports claim that the device spots a back camera that allegedly comes with a dual flash, and a front camera that’s strategically placed right in the top middle of the phone, to give you a perfect selfie, and stop you from craning your necks too much. So, if you are obsessed with selfies, the Camon C9 will strike your fancy.

According to our sources, these spy shots should be the real deal, but we have our fingers crossed.
Interestingly, our reports tell us that the Camon C9 is poised to come in various colors, ranging from the champagne gold, to the sandstone black and pearl white.
Our spy shots also reveal that the device will spot an ultra slim body, and a metallic frame as thin as the iPhone 6S. With an entirely new design approach from the manufacturers, we absolutely believe this device will be wearing an exceptional look that might take any competitor some time to match.

Read more here: http://innovation-village.com/rumours-tecno-camon-c9-specs-design/

Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by teelaweee(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
I hope the hype is true sharing cause I have high expectations
Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by mosjames: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are you kidding me, a metallic frame as thin as the iPhone 6
Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by annacheem: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
PhoneGist:
TECNO Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, and Design - (From Innovation Village)

The specs and design for the latest device in the Camon family – Camon C9, may have fortunately trickled down our path. Reports claim that the device spots a back camera that allegedly comes with a dual flash, and a front camera that’s strategically placed right in the top middle of the phone, to give you a perfect selfie, and stop you from craning your necks too much. So, if you are obsessed with selfies, the Camon C9 will strike your fancy.

According to our sources, these spy shots should be the real deal, but we have our fingers crossed.
Interestingly, our reports tell us that the Camon C9 is poised to come in various colors, ranging from the champagne gold, to the sandstone black and pearl white.
Our spy shots also reveal that the device will spot an ultra slim body, and a metallic frame as thin as the iPhone 6S. With an entirely new design approach from the manufacturers, we absolutely believe this device will be wearing an exceptional look that might take any competitor some time to match.

Read more here: http://innovation-village.com/rumours-tecno-camon-c9-specs-design/
nice Am so excited about the phone
Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by FrozeBABE: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2016
heard and seen.. it's cool phone.
Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by FrozeBABE: 5:25am On Jun 16, 2016
it also comes with an eye sensor.
Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by talk2ekpa(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2016
mosjames:
Are you kidding me, a metallic frame as thin as the iPhone 6
grin grin As thin as the iPhone 6 hhehehe. The phone has been launched, and it has a huge 10mm body, even more annoying is the fact that it has only 3000 mAh battery in the huge body. Look at the Detailed Tecno Camon C9 Specifications on DroidAfrica, and you might be asking, if Tecno is just looting Africa?
Re: Camon C9 – The Rumors, Specs, And Design. by mosjames: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2016
talk2ekpa:

grin grin As thin as the iPhone 6 hhehehe. The phone has been launched, and it has a huge 10mm body, even more annoying is the fact that it has only 3000 mAh battery in the huge body. Look at the Detailed Tecno Camon C9 Specifications on DroidAfrica, and you might be asking, if Tecno is just looting Africa?
I think the 3000mAh battery is okay, iPhone6 battery isn't up to that

(1) (Reply)

VIDMATE Does Not Work Over *wifi* / Pls My Techno Camon C8 Can Not Charge Unless I Put Off The Phone.. Pls Help Me / How To Use The Airtel 20gb And 30gb For Social Networking On All Android Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.